Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-11-2006, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
No improvement on the itchy boy, so I've decided to take him to the vet tomorrow evening. I'll let you know what it was, providing the vet know

Mya's started now too.......

Oh dear! Blackie has calmed down a bit but still a bit itchy on certain days. Can't understand it.

Ian
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-11-2006, 08:47 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
No improvement on the itchy boy, so I've decided to take him to the vet tomorrow evening. I'll let you know what it was, providing the vet know

Mya's started now too.......

Hope you can find the cause Vicki it sounds like allergy related if both dogs are scratching .
Have you had anything new Vicki we have new carpets in one office at work with 10 year stain protection and all the staff have streaming eyes and a bad chests thank goodness it wasn't my office so Amy is OK.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2006, 08:54 PM
Shortly after taking on Mya back in April, I, amongst many others, had trouble getting hold of Nature Diet, so eventually I changed completely to Butchers tinned food. I guess they've all been on this for at least 4 months. Roxy has no "itchy" spots, but poor Len almost convulses when you touch his back and *shivers* right down his spine. He also does a pretty good Elvis impression when you scratch him! Bless him..... . Mya's not quite so bad, but her scratching actually woke me up last night.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2