Our sister sites
ceiron
Almost a Veteran
Male 

13-07-2006, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by doglover
Do you mean about Tom Riddle? Yeah i remember that. You could be right
hmm, good theory.

but he cant be can he coz voldemort has to kill to make a horcrux and he wanted harry dead too so i dont hink he woudl have ahd time to make him a horcrux or anything.

makes sense to me anyway.lol
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2006, 11:37 AM
Originally Posted by ceiron
hmm, good theory.

but he cant be can he coz voldemort has to kill to make a horcrux and he wanted harry dead too so i dont hink he woudl have ahd time to make him a horcrux or anything.

makes sense to me anyway.lol
I'm really torn on this one I don't see how Voldemort could've made Harry a horcux on purpose, and could it happen unintentionally???? On the other hand, even Dumbledore has failed to explain satisfactorally the connection between H and V. Perhaps because it never occurred to him that Harry could be a horcrux, perhaps because he couldn't bring himself to admit the possibility...

Either way, if she's going to kill off two main characters, my money's on Harry and Snape. After all, to the well-organised mind, death is but the next great adventure...
Lolo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-07-2006, 12:39 PM
I hope its not Ron or Hermione i really like them, think they make the whole thing!
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2006, 03:55 PM
ok then what do you could happen?
bluegypsy
New Member!
Male 

19-07-2006, 04:07 PM
Well if she really didn't want the story carried on she would kill off both H & V and be done with it. Of course someone could always go back and write a spin off about Ron's adventures....he's my fav.
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2006, 06:12 PM
Yeah I like Ron he's cool!
Who do you think the possible couples could be in the seventh book? I think it'll be Ron and Hermione, they so fancy each other! Tonks and Lupin, possibly as soon Lupin gets rid of his werewolf curse or possibly sooner and Harry and Ginny again, probably as soon as Harry's finished off Voldemort - if Harry survives obviously.
And who do you think dies? I think Snape and Voldemort - dunno why I think Voldemort's almost definite but something tells me Snape might die - I dunno!
I read somewhere that the last word on the last page of the last chapter of the last book is scar and last sentence is someone like Ron or Hermione says to Harry; 'Hey Harry where's your scar?'
Also do you think Sirius is actually dead? I don't think so because there's proof he's dead at all it just says he's gone beyond the veil, you never know it could even be a portkey. hmmmmmm......
Sorry long post got carried away
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2