View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2006, 02:18 PM
Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for posting the fantastic pictures. Have you got baby Harvey back yet.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2006, 02:48 PM
Wow! Glad you had a good time - Pictures look fantastic
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2006, 03:53 PM
Hi all, we went to pick Harvey up the evening we arrived home, tired but wanted to see my boy! Nana had taken really good care of him and he had a wonderful time with the girls.

Not long before we were back into the routine again either. ( or so we thought )

Today has been a wipe out though totally shattered so I went back to bed with Harvey and this afternoon Nigel came home and crashed and is still asleep now! So it will probably take a little while to get back to normal.

Missed you all on Dogweb and am trying to catch up with all the posts. xxx
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2006, 04:10 PM
Wow what a fantastic time you had - how on earth did you manage to fit all that in The pictures are wonderful - it looks a lovely place I think I would have been a bit scared in an helicopter though Glad you had a lovely time anyway
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2006, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Wow what a fantastic time you had - how on earth did you manage to fit all that in The pictures are wonderful - it looks a lovely place I think I would have been a bit scared in an helicopter though Glad you had a lovely time anyway
Foxy I was a little nervous at first but the experience was over wealming for me, tears running down my face!!!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2006, 04:21 PM
Originally Posted by Harveys Mum
Foxy I was a little nervous at first but the experience was over wealming for me, tears running down my face!!!

Yes they would have been running down my face too but tears of fear I hate heights. My oh got an helicopter ride for his birthday a few years ago and I was glad it was him and not me that had to go in it
janet68
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-06-2006, 04:25 PM
Hi
Glad you are back safe and sound. Pictures are fantastic. I would love to go, maybe when kids are older though. I hear you have a little darling, behaved himself whilst with nana.

Take care
Janet
xx
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2006, 04:25 PM
My friend was really nervous too as she hates heights, but quickly overcome it and was clicking away with her camera.
We flew over Las Vegas lake where Celine Dion has her home, at it was all forgotton then. She was fantastic in concert - still on a high but shattered x
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2006, 04:27 PM
Originally Posted by Harveys Mum
My friend was really nervous too as she hates heights, but quickly overcome it and was clicking away with her camera.
We flew over Las Vegas lake where Celine Dion has her home, at it was all forgotton then. She was fantastic in concert - still on a high but shattered x

I only went on that thing at Blackpool that goes up a tower and revolves when it gets to the top and I couldn't look out of the window and I wouldn't go up the top of Blackpool tower if you gave me £1000
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2006, 04:41 PM
I must admit they all wanted to go on a roller coaster in New York New York, I really didn't fancy it... but went on anyway... and kept my eyes shut all the time!! It was awful, but I have done it now - mission accomplished
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >