Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
beanieman
Dogsey Senior
Male 

15-05-2006, 10:04 PM
Originally Posted by random
awwwwwww I couldn't be without mine either, it's a bit sad a lot of people can't see how I can love them so much, i've been told "oh they are only dogs" and stuff like that But thats why I like this place, because everyone here loves their dogs just the same

dont that just do your head in when they say they are only dogs, it does mine, dogs are all forgiving all loving no questions, no expectations they just love you 100% no matter what yep it is great to be in a community thats know and feels the same as us
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2006, 10:07 PM
Originally Posted by beanieman

dont that just do your head in when they say they are only dogs, it does mine, dogs are all forgiving all loving no questions, no expectations they just love you 100% no matter what yep it is great to be in a community thats know and feels the same as us
When my best friends dog died (I didn't know him at the time) Someone told him, to get over it, it was only a dog I couldn't even begin to imagine how he must have felt hearing that, and from one of his close friends. It just goes to show that not all of us feel the same friendship for our animals.
beanieman
Dogsey Senior
Male 

15-05-2006, 10:10 PM
Originally Posted by random
When my best friends dog died (I didn't know him at the time) Someone told him, to get over it, it was only a dog I couldn't even begin to imagine how he must have felt hearing that, and from one of his close friends. It just goes to show that not all of us feel the same friendship for our animals.

they are the ones who are missing out on such a special relationship, but should really keep their opinions to themselves until they know how special it can be, i mean a dog is a member of the family and their loss is losing a member of the family
darasa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-05-2006, 11:49 PM
Gotta say I love my Little Girl to Pieces.. she is just perfect to me.. happy, bouncy, loving, sooooo clever, a touch of the rebel...I could go on about how fantastic she is...
she has a special place in my life only meant for her!
So I don't think anyones daft, I think that special love, is what makes for a good friend for your dog.. you are giving back what you get!
Rachel
beanieman
Dogsey Senior
Male 

16-05-2006, 06:34 PM
Originally Posted by darasa
Gotta say I love my Little Girl to Pieces.. she is just perfect to me.. happy, bouncy, loving, sooooo clever, a touch of the rebel...I could go on about how fantastic she is...
she has a special place in my life only meant for her!
So I don't think anyones daft, I think that special love, is what makes for a good friend for your dog.. you are giving back what you get!
Rachel

awww that is so lovely
lillybet
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2006, 06:54 PM
Originally Posted by beanieman
thanks both, i am a soppy sod but hey who cares i love me babe
you are soppy but i bet your dog is so lucky to have a loving dad like you
beanieman
Dogsey Senior
Male 

16-05-2006, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by lillybet
you are soppy but i bet your dog is so lucky to have a loving dad like you

awww thank you
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2006, 07:02 PM
That's so sweet I adore my girls to and they are spoilt to death who would have it any other way xx
beanieman
Dogsey Senior
Male 

16-05-2006, 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by Trixy
That's so sweet I adore my girls to and they are spoilt to death who would have it any other way xx

too true trixy good on ya
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2006, 07:11 PM
That's really nice beanieman I love to hear how soppy other people are about their babies, but somehow I think she knows how much she needs you now, to be so good about getting it all done, bless her. They know when you're trying to help them don't they My Cassie will never sit still for a good groom or if I want to clean her ears or something, but if she has a tick to remove or something nasty I've got to deal with, she lies there like a stuffed toy till I've finished with it - then she goes ballistic! Some people just don't know what they're missing not having animals in their lives to love and care for, and as for that "it's only a dog" thing that someone has mentioned
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >