Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2004, 07:34 AM
What an absolute stunner!!!!

eRaze :smt021

I used to call them lassie dogs mind but I was only about 9 or 10 at the time.
sheilbri
Dogsey Junior

20-10-2004, 10:13 AM
Hi Staffy
Took Bailey to Blackpool for a couple of days a few weeks back and the poor man was getting a complex from being called Lassie !!
mind you he still enjoyed all the cuddles
Sheila
Yvonne
Dogsey Junior

20-10-2004, 11:55 AM
Did you go to see the lights at Blackpool?

We went a few weeks ago with the dogs and they got fussed over whilst up there...........had loads of elderly people stop and recollect how they had been brough up with Airedales!
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-10-2004, 12:11 PM
Now, that is one extremely handsome, well-groomed, healthy-looking dog! Almost (but not quite ) enough to make me switch from Borders!

Up here, the commonest Collie is the Border (about 50% of the dog population, most on farms) - so the locals call BCs "Collies"; the Rough Collie is known as a "Lassie Collie", probably because there are not a lot of them in the islands. In fact, I've seen only one - and he lives with my Kali's litter-sister. He's old and temperamental now (and has lost a leg, in an accident); he's handsome, too (for his age), but I've never seen him as well-combed as yours!

Well done!

Snorri
sheilbri
Dogsey Junior

20-10-2004, 12:52 PM
I have to admit I am very proud of Bailey, He was returned to us in May of this year aged 4 1/2 his skin was bad and he had no fur on a large area on his back. spent a lot of time on him and took him to SKC in Aug where my neice Joanne handlled him and he won his first CC!!!
Thanks for all your good comments :smt041
Sheila
PS we did see the lights at Blackpool we couldnt move far due to doggie admirers we took Bailey and Fleur with us
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2