View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lozzy100
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-05-2006, 09:16 AM
I have never been to the park but drove past it loads of times, must make a point of going, i walk my pooch's in brooklands park as it is closer and i do like walking round the pond and just found another part of the park which goes into like a nice little secluded part where my little furry friends can run and play till their hearts content.

Hugs Loz xx
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-05-2006, 09:38 AM
Hi Lozzy.Brooklands is nice,i used to love going there as a kid.With its train ride and the boats it was fun.The go - kart track was great.I have also spent a while on the pitch and Putt course there too.If you find the time,you must give Stanmer a try.It is really nice,walking through the woods is lovely.The great thing about Stanmer is that you can choose the popular paths and be sociable or if you fancy a quiet walk with just you and your dog you can always take the quieter walks.

I have also just noticed that you have a CKC. You maybe interested to know that there is a CKC meeting and walk in Stanmer park this Sunday.If you are interested i will have a proper look at the posters that are up today and let you know exact details if you like.
Lozzy100
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-05-2006, 09:40 AM
ooo now that sounds fun,,is that the same fun day the others are on about in the other topic?? think it is in general doggie chat.

Thanks for letting me know will look forward to more details

Hugs Loz xx
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-05-2006, 09:43 AM
It isn't the same one Lozzy,that one is in Surrey,I am taking Ossie up Stanmer this afternoon and will have a look and post the details in this thread as soon as i get back.
Lozzy100
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-05-2006, 09:48 AM
Oh right thanks,,oh now i am spoilt for choice as to were to go...lol

Hugs Loz xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2006, 11:43 AM
Originally Posted by Lozzy100
I have never been to the park but drove past it loads of times, must make a point of going, i walk my pooch's in brooklands park as it is closer and i do like walking round the pond and just found another part of the park which goes into like a nice little secluded part where my little furry friends can run and play till their hearts content.

Hugs Loz xx
Hi Lozzie I know Brooklands park very well too, coz we used to live opposite Beach Green on the seafront and used to walk our gsd in there many a time. I also went there as a kid on the boating lake. Very nice it is too. I'm not far from you then, I'm in findon?
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-05-2006, 12:58 PM
Loz, i have just come back from Stanmer Park and all the notices are gone,whether the wind has just blown them down or they have been taken down i just don't know.But i spoke to a lady walking her Spaniel and she thinks i have got the date wrong.She is convinced that its Sunday 4th June at 2:30pm.Apparently last year it was mostly cocker spaniels that turned up.However the lady says that you meet at the church which is at the far end of the park,and there is a talk then a one hour walk.If more posters are put up.I will confirm and get back to you.
Lozzy100
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-05-2006, 01:09 PM
hi

I live just round the corner from brooklands park,,brookdean road,,?? ya know it. WOW so many peeps here from sussex area
I have only lived here for the last9 months so i am not that familiar with the areas as of yet, as i moved here from oxfordshire,,but wow i love it.

Hugs Loz xx
Lozzy100
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-05-2006, 01:10 PM
Thanks alot for looking for me, i will look out also,

Hugs Loz xx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2