View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2006, 02:38 PM
My god your evil Mrs Toby, they'd crap themselves and never return.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2006, 02:46 PM
if i won i would hire a massive venue and put on a massive party with a show ring etc and fields with games for the dogs as well as pet parlours to pamper the dogs!
Catmelodian
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-01-2006, 02:48 PM
I'd buy the production rights for "Cremola Foam" and have all output sent directly to my 3000 room, 167 swimming pool, 424 bathroom mansion (set in a highly cultivated 10,000 acre garden - which would be carefully tended by Charlie Dimmock.) Of course all DogWebbers would enjoy my open door policy.

These trifles apart, I don't think it would change me in the least.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2006, 02:52 PM
i think we should drink the k and champers separately, it would blow off your head otherwise
i think the owners should have a bit of pampering too, especailly me, but not in the pet parlour tho
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2006, 02:57 PM
Originally Posted by rob
I'd move back up to the Northeast and buy a house with lots of open space by the sea-side
Sounds like your pining to come home Rob
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2006, 03:00 PM
Originally Posted by Catmelodian
I'd buy the production rights for "Cremola Foam" and have all output sent directly to my 3000 room, 167 swimming pool, 424 bathroom mansion (set in a highly cultivated 10,000 acre garden - which would be carefully tended by Charlie Dimmock.) Of course all DogWebbers would enjoy my open door policy.

These trifles apart, I don't think it would change me in the least.
You had this dream before? You have very specific details, room numbers, pools, acres etc, is Charlie one of your fantasies?
Catmelodian
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-01-2006, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by Luz
You had this dream before? You have very specific details, room numbers, pools, acres etc, is Charlie one of your fantasies?
Dream? I prefer to call it a vision of the future with me in the starring role.

Regarding the Ms Dimmock thing - absolutley not....I foster only an innocent appreciation of her holticultural skills. Drool.
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2006, 03:39 PM
if i disapear you no i won , when im all over the papers i will still be called ellas mum just so you all no it was me , then i will invite you all over to do lunch , just before i jet off in my private plane to have dinner with my new man sly stallone he wont be able to resist me and my millions
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2006, 03:44 PM
Originally Posted by Ella's Mum
if i disapear you no i won , when im all over the papers i will still be called ellas mum just so you all no it was me , then i will invite you all over to do lunch , just before i jet off in my private plane to have dinner with my new man sly stallone he wont be able to resist me and my millions
You might change your mind when up close to Sly Stallone might be like meeting his mother!
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2006, 03:51 PM
i still dont mind he is heaven on legs [droole droole ] i will pay some one to leave her on desert island lol
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >