Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2005, 02:19 PM
lol!

I think Bodhi has always fancied herself as a bit of a mountain goat... Even when we 1st got her and she was a teeeny baby puppy she would fling herself off the mounds in the garden! And when we go to the park, there are some... rocks..! As soon as she sees them she is off and clambering up them.

Maybe I should have expected to find her sitting on top of her crate that stands ALONE in the kitchen...???!!!

minda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-12-2005, 02:29 PM
Just a thought. I remember watching a video of a dog in a enclosure climbing up a chicken-wire fence. It was using its claws to hook itself up, and over the top to escape. Maybe your dog climbed up the sides of his crate like that? IT would have been quite a sight to see anyway! Believe it or not I've even seen a tortoise climbing up chicken-wire using its claws, so I expect a puppy could manage!
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2005, 02:48 PM
LOL!

I can just imagine that!!! If she stands on her back legs, I reckon her head will meet the top of the crate... And she has a suspicious red mark on her inner thigh (so to speak!).. I'm thinking she MAY have just hauled her self up onto it... Or made a flting leap and scrabbled the rest of the way.

Unless I see her in the act, I don't think I will ever figure it out!!
minda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-12-2005, 03:13 PM
So the question now is not HOW she did it but WHY she did it! Dogs are funny things. Mine has just brought me a cardboard box, but she picked it up so that the box is over her head and she can't see where she's going and she crashed into the door on the way in. (sorry,off topic, but it just happened and I though it was quite amusing)
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2005, 03:38 PM
Bless them... Just trying to keep us on our toes!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2