Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally Posted by leo
yep that he spoke it!
the thing is these class detentions are supposed to make the class get onto the kids involved but like you said they ain't bothered.
it is so the peers put pressure of them which in turn is a type of bullying so the teachers are encouraging pupils to bully each other?
maybe i should teach......lol
i am glad there is some good teachers about but it seems like few and far between nowdays.
they expect kids to act like grown ups then they beat them down with punishments like it makes sense.

Yes I remember when I went to the local college for 9 months fulltime on a secretarial course after leaving school the teacher there did this with us. We were a class full of girls and one particular girl was quite a show off, loudmouth but was also very popular with everyone. Well the teacher decided to keep us behind for something this girl had done and I was fuming because she knew who had done whatever it was and most of the class were hardly going to say anything bad to her because she was their friend and she thought she was great because everyone backed her up - it was just like being at school all over again
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-10-2005, 12:32 PM
I think you need to stick to your guns on this Foxy,if they still insist on it and won't understand about the buses and the Head does nothing threaten you will speak to the local paper for them persicuting your child when it is the bus companies fault.Bet you would have a lot parents behind you who also have to rely on the buses for their children,and are having the same problem,how about asking the other mums and see if you can get a meeting with the Head all of you together and sort someething out.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2