Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2005, 09:14 PM
Originally Posted by pawprints
I`m a gemini Lucy

Oh well thats not far away from Cancer then I'm not really into star signs and horoscopes but know that people who are born under cancer like being in their home (oh and they can be a bit Crabby at times ) (I'm a Cancer )
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-10-2005, 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by pawprints
I agree, Fred ... with the right company I am happy out for a meal or a drink etc. & yes, I love to talk & can do so happily with anyone but .. I find that people often say come out, say ... partying, dancing or something (& these are often older people or my age, not youngsters) & when I say ... no, they want to know why, when I say, I`d rather stay at home, it is not what I like to do ... they look at you as if you are strange

I too, did all the night-clubbing stuff, partying when I was younger ... but now, I love just being at home ... Lucy
i have to fight with myself to go out and you are a lot younger than me you need company it is not good to just close up and stay at home even if you just go for a walk and have a coffee somewhere it is the change what helps i have had company all my life children grandchildren and through the scuba diving i enjoy the peace and quiet at home but that is different than being lonely if you know what i mean
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-10-2005, 10:00 PM
You are not alone Pawprints
it seems half Dogweb like to stay in with their PCs ..and why not, where else can you sit in your nightie and chat to friends
I am always getting into trouble for not wanting to go out with people
I want to be a hermit..
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-10-2005, 10:03 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha
You are not alone Pawprints
it seems half Dogweb like to stay in with their PCs ..and why not, where else can you sit in your nightie and chat to friends
I am always getting into trouble for not wanting to go out with people
I want to be a hermit..
nightdress
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2005, 10:39 PM
I like staying at home with a bottle of wine and some company.

Sometimes I like to be totally alone but other times I get soooooo lonely, it's like you're the only person left on earth.
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2005, 11:00 AM
im the opposite
I hate to be at home,, i get sooooooooo bored,, we go places for the sake of it just because im bored
im ok during the week but weekends i want to get up and go,, we have had to meet in the middle,, one day we stay in as a family and the other we go out and about
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2005, 11:16 AM
I don't mind staying in now i have the house all to myself and the dogs, and because im working full time i'm usually knackered at night anyway!!It's great having all this peace though!!
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-10-2005, 11:37 AM
My favourite places are the home and the countryside
I've never been one for going out to pubs and clubs (don't drink for a start)
If i do go out it's to the cinema
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2005, 04:25 PM
i often get told off and people roll their eyes but i prefer staying in with oh and china, bottle of wine and chinese food My friends worry cos im 23 but cinemas annoy me with kids and sweet wrappers, hate the smell of smoke so dont really go to pubs and i always feel fat when i dress up so cant be bothered with the hassle. Also when im at home i can actually hear what my OH has to say instead of shouting.....everything cost so much as well!!!!

Im a grumpy old woman before my time!!!!!
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2005, 05:14 PM
Homey here too. Like so many others who used to go out drinking and clubbing, I've been there, done that and want to stay in now thanks. We do go out with friends but busy towns at night make me nervous, everyone seems very angry and ready to pick a fight
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >