View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2017, 09:47 AM
I think the one on the right as well.
Thanks Moyra, on advs it looks as though you slot it into a bracket on the wall, necessitating someone to come and fit one. STILL no contact from the decoraters who said they would ring 'soon' so kitchen is not sorted, so along with the outside wall and new kennel that I am also waiting for, I am fed up of waiting for things to be done basically and wouldn't want to add something else to the list. Bank balance looks good with all the savings up though
Will get girls out and then make a start on painting the wall in the yard, going to be in agony all next week but got to be done
Nice morning, sun is out and a heck of a lot warmer. My seedlings are back out again enjoying it. Not ready to plant yet though, but got the front garden to sort first anyway. I bought some plastic lawn edging and have ripped up all encroaching plant that comes through the hedge from Jeff's side, drives me mad, it swallows all in its path, put the edging next to the hedge and hammered it in as deep as poss, now waiting to see if any of it pops up again and I'll rip that out before putting my own plants in.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2017, 10:11 AM
Hi all, Off for that wagon ride at midday and in Harry Potter parlance, It's going to be a bumpy ride. have a good day everyone.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2017, 10:23 AM
Enjoy the wagon ride, Brenda. Hoping its a nice day for it and you can enjoy the surroundings
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2017, 10:34 AM
have a great time Brenda!! and Tyto too
TW, the bracket would most likely only be a couple of screws...would your lad not do it for you? i don't do very well with waiting for stuff to be done and i hate dealing with workmen
mum and dad have just rung, they have lovely weather, dad has spent a fortune, bought some pictures, a clock, some shirts and the dogs a honking seagull each...that's gonna drive me mental Lol they saw some shoes for me but the shop didn't have my size...boo
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-04-2017, 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
and the dogs a honking seagull each...that's gonna drive me mental Lol they saw some shoes for me but the shop didn't have my size...boo
'honking seagulls' the mind bogles what will they think of next.

Sorry you didn't get shoes, but I thought you ordered a pair only recently, you can't have worn them out already

Up at 5am, yes know the feeling, 6am for me but every day more or less.

OK off to Knettishall with the dogs in a mo, catch up tonight hopefully, BFN
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2017, 12:17 PM
Yeah Harvey...honking seagulls, i can only hope that they are killed quickly Lol...for my sanity!!
Have a lovely walk
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2017, 01:38 PM
Amber has a pig that honks if you tread on it. Drives me potty!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2017, 02:25 PM
Back from the wagon ride and it was lovely. So peaceful. The family that travelled with us we're great fun so lots of laughter. The two shires were lovely. Tyto loved the little dog that accompanied the driver. Very well worth doing. Now indoors drinking New Forest cider.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2017, 03:00 PM
Trouble is my son lives miles away in Yorkshire, and things are a lot iffy at work, he's still very down about the way he was mucked about for the 'job that never was' and I wouldn't ask him to drive over to do something like that, Griff. He has never redone the bedroom ceiling, helped me move the wardrobe (I am dreading doing that on my own) in the back bedroom and a few other things, and I just don't feel I can ask at present. He has only rung me once (just after Easter)in about 6 weeks, he is so down and depressed, I was trying to get him to see the doctor actually and he flatly refuses, but is so angry inside I think it is eating him up and I have no idea what to do or say to him, I wish I could make it right, but I can't.
Have painted half the wall, and sat down after a hot shower and taken pain killers, already stiffening up. Done girls tea so I don't have to do much for a couple of hours now.
Brenda, you are in a good place by the sounds of it, glad you liked the wagon ride, but whats not to like. I find horses so very therapeutic, the gentle clip clop as you go along, and the birds singing and all the lovely smells in sprintime.Miss it a lot to be honest, nothing I can do about it though, I have had more than most and done stuff some people can only dream about, have been very lucky in that respect
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2017, 04:30 PM
TW, that's how Steve is...the Dr told him to speak to a consellor...they said they could refer him but with the nhs in the state it is the offer from work would be his best bet.... he never bothered, they gave him anti depressants and after me begging him to take them i got him to take the grand total of.....1!!! he didn't like the way they made him feel but wouldn't listen to me when i said take them at night and sleep through the side effects. Seeing somebody suffering and not being able to help is one of the most frustrating things in the world
on film number 2 now...missed the end of the first one as my mums friend rung up wanting a favour..never mind, got the gist of it
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >