Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-02-2017, 03:47 PM
Hope all goes well with takoda griff.
June do hope Cariad is ok wise to get it checked out.
Mandy wonder if you an aunty by now ?

Them's the rules and it seems they all stick to their guns regardless of the fact they are in my eyes stupid rules.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-02-2017, 05:41 PM
AB's and anti inflamatories for 10 days, if no change then they'll have to take it off. She said there may be something growing underneath, in which case I need to take deep breaths.Plus side is she's well in herself, and weighs in at 47kg despite the diet of steamed veg and a tidgy amount of meat.
She was trying her best to get treats off them as well
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2017, 06:05 PM
June, hope the ABs and anti inflamatories do the job and she is ok after that.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-02-2017, 07:22 PM
Flesh around it looks dead to me, hence my concern and vet visit.
markrichard
New Member!
Male 

13-02-2017, 08:52 PM
Thank you man have a good day
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-02-2017, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
unless I stand down the bottom of the garden permanently or am out I am lucky if I can get a signal.
Hi Lynn, it's exactly the same here, pretty much zilch signal anywhere in the garden. The first time our oil supplier came out they sent a text (Despite my telling them we had no mobile coverage here )

So of course I didn't get it the day before and went out, half a mile down the road the phone suddenly bursts into life and would you beileve there's the text telling me they are comming today So I had to turn around, drive back home and stick a notice on the garage door

As it happened they didn't come until I had done what I had to do and was back home.

I sent a nasty letter to the M.D. and he actualy replied (Most unusual in 2015) and they have been a lot better since then.

So, moral of story is, when you start house hunting in the summer, make sure there's mobile a signal and test it, don't believe the vendor. She told me they had a signal here
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-02-2017, 09:40 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Yes it was quite a performance all to be done before going into the office to work
Hello Moyra - I didn't realise you also had an office job as well as the farm. I'm impressed
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-02-2017, 09:45 PM
Hope all is well out there, additions to extended family arriving on time and hopefully doing well, hangovers fading, troublesome neighbours banished to fiery places, and new cars performing as expected.

To those who asked, yes my back is now 100% so all is well health wise, just have to be careful 'cos it will 'go' again if I do anything too drastic, limbo dancing definately off the agenda from now on

Goodnight, sweet dreams, see you tomorrow.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2