View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2017, 04:42 PM
No and very difficult for him to get comfortable too. He is supposed to be working this weekend but we shall have to wait and see what transpires.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-02-2017, 04:44 PM
Loads of stuff to do today after the CCTV being installed. Slept in my own bed for the full night for the first time in around 10 days I think. Watched the girls on CCTV before I got up so I could see what was happening, which was them sat watching the door willing it to open. Got dressed on the landing, they knew I was there because I was watching them, no noise, however when I got down there was a bit of barking, eeeek Did a good clean out, then got my breakfast and had another hour in bed, woke up and then did walks. I took a different combination out this morning, I suspect Kesh and Zen are probably the noisy ones, so they went first together. Good game of ball on the field, had a go at their coats and then home for the rest of them. No idea if it is viable but will try anything to keep the peace, watched them on CCTV when I was out both times, and their body language didn't show they were barking or howling.
Once I'd done walks I cleaned up and then had to pop out for some bits and pieces and LPG, back home and got myself some lunch and a mug of tea. Watched Doctors and Father Brown then I have been having a tidy up, back hurting now so I have stopped. On passing Numbnuts Lair I noticed his car wasn't there, maybe gone on an Anger Management Course Just had a shower and washed my hair so I feel a bit more like.
Hoping they don't have to operate, Moyra, but to be honest I think it will keep coming back and he has no commitments to mean he has to be back home so I think he would have been best getting it sorted then and there.
Got fingers crossed here that Mark's car is easily sorted, Lynn.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2017, 05:22 PM
Glad things went ok June. Yes, I think you may be right, he may well have to go back again but something is causing these cysts to break out. They took all sorts of blood tests etc this morning and he wasn't very happy with his man handling, poor thing.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2017, 08:08 PM
Evening all, I do hope Steve will be ok Moyra
TW...pleased to hear the cctv is good for you to keep an eye on things from your bed
Had a nice time with Steve, not killed him and managed dinner and beer with no arguments
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-02-2017, 09:35 PM
LOL Griff, that must give you a sense of real achievement
I know you've got a Kindle Fire, so talk me through this one. To get my CCTV on it I need an App called Videodefence. Now its not on the Amazon app store, but I went onto the Google one and installed it, but its not showing. Went back into it on Google play and it says installed, still no sign of it. Where would it be
Moyra, I think Steve needs to get it sorted otherwise he'll end up with some sort of blood poisoning!!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-02-2017, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Upset tummy have taken some Imodium.
Hope that Imodium works, I tried it on Casey once

Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
He went to the docs yesterday with another cyst
The hospital need to get that sorted asap.

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
if only to tape it with gaffa tape which we didn't have so he used electrical tape and get it to stay where it's meant to be till it can be replaced.
Hi Lynn, had to smile, back in July I tied Casey to the wing mirrow while I put Lara in the car, he saw another dog and went to say hello, wing mirror cover came off, I 'bandaged' it with some gaffer tape (I always try to keep a roll in the workshop) it's been like that ever since so don't worry that gaffer tape is good stuff

Originally Posted by griff View Post
managed dinner and beer with no arguments
Can you have dinner and beer on top of chemo
pleased to see you are on speaking terms again
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-02-2017, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
however when I got down there was a bit of barking, eeeek
Well yes of course they would be, they are happy to see you. I have noticed that all our dogs have done a quick look around in the morning, and if there's someone missing they will bark, it's how they communicate, and the 'missing' one has to reply (That would be you in this instance)

Have you tried leaning out of your bedroom window and barking down at them to re-assure them you are still around

Lara does most of the barking when people are walking around at night, if I go out on the front lawn I bark as well, it is supprtive of her and might make the two legged creatures walking around think twice
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2017, 10:02 PM
Evening everyone,
Been at work all day today. Came home about 5 & Tony had done me some tea all slimming world friendly too
Was really nice. I'm absolutely shattered today, woke up tired lol glad I've 2 days off now. Glad it wasn't my gym induction today cos I don't think I'd have stayed awake
TW glad your cctv is now installed, the photos you posted of the girls are gorgeous
Moyra do hope Steve is ok, & gets sorted
Griff glad you haven't killed anyone & enjoyed your meal
Sorry to read that Marks had a prang, but glad his van was still drivable, hope you have a better nights sleep
TW can you search your device ? I think it might show up then
And you can drag it on to your home screen? ( I'm not totally sure ) I'm sure Griff will be back to help
Evening Losos
Nice new car Sue
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-02-2017, 10:19 PM
I've looked Mandy but can't find it at all, however I have no real idea what to do, and Griff seems to be well versed on all of this.
Harvey, I'm at the front and they're at the back, I can't understand why anyone would complain about the miniscule amount of noise the girls make, there are people with one dog who make more noise in a day than mine do in a month. But I have to be really on the ball at the moment with all this. It won't always be like this, he'll regret what he started, but for now I am lying low and being nice
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2017, 11:08 PM
TW, try going into settings, then apps, it should show all apps...maybe there?
Mandy, dinner sounds lovely
Harvey..I was norty....didn't take my drugs today....very bad of me I know but I wanted a nice day with no nausea let alone the fear of actually puking on Steve lo!. We always end up talking again....I ask him to leave me be but for whatever reason he won't leave me out of his life...maybe its because I genuinely care about him and want nothing in return??
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >