View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2017, 05:38 PM
My mother died 7 years ago but had she lived she would have clocked the 100 years today. Do not think I shall see that age. Steve tells me that I am getting old and doddery and very unsteady on my legs. I know that to be true. I shall be 72 on Saturday but I hope to clock a few years yet. God grant me the strength.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2017, 05:41 PM
i am here...bloody dogs running me ragged Lol oh and the cat!!! i am knackered, stayed up watching a film until late...wasn't a good film either, gutted though, fell asleep 10 minutes before the end Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-01-2017, 05:54 PM
Saw Ros who lives a couple of doors down as well as I was bringing Zen back from her walk before training. So she knows now, she said she has heard one of them howling, but it was only brief and she will be spreading the word about whats going on.
Zen's class was in with the Gold Class today and very pleased with the way she went. We are in with them next week as well, its really good for her as she needs stretching otherwise she gets bored and starts doing zoomies and playfighting with anyone nearby. She still hasn't worked out if the Great Dane is a pony or a dog, and looks awestruck at him
Did beds when we got back, brought coal and wood in, I've done teas and only have to take them out there and check the beds and we're done. Call The Midwife on at 8pm which I love.
Griff, you were all worried when the dogs were at Deaths Door, now they're back to themselves you're wishing them quiet again
Moyra, I don't think you should have sold your scooter, sounds like it would have been beneficial to you if your walking isn't that clever these days. Please take care
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-01-2017, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
My mother died 7 years ago but had she lived she would have clocked the 100 years today. Do not think I shall see that age. Steve tells me that I am getting old and doddery and very unsteady on my legs. I know that to be true. I shall be 72 on Saturday but I hope to clock a few years yet. God grant me the strength.
You are about 7 weeks older thn me then I will be 72 on St Patricks day in March
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2017, 06:16 PM
Barry, we shall have to celebrate our birthdays together then. Look after yourself. I am calling it a day on here now. God bless all. M.xx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-01-2017, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Barry, we shall have to celebrate our birthdays together then. Look after yourself. I am calling it a day on here now. God bless all. M.xx
Just before you go Moyra please accept my birthday good wishes to you, hope it is a good day.

I never reveal my age but you, me, and Barry are not that far apart
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-01-2017, 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Fagin has stopped evincing any interest in reproduction. He has lost about 10 lbs in weight whilst "pining" as when they are at their most receptive he refuses to eat altogether.
Hi LG, pleased to read all is well in Wales, and very interested in Fagin because as it happens Lara was in much the same position, she has been speyed but I keep forgetting that doesn't mean all the other stuff stops. So Casey was excited and clung to her like glue, he never tried to mount her but was being very 'attentive' and he also lost his appetite for a few days, was a tad concerned but all is now clear and as with Fagin he's eating like a horse now, well he is almost 'horse' size so that's appropriate I guess

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
So that is everyone 3 doors either side of me has told me they never hear my dogs, which makes me feel better.
I would have thought that the environmental people will need more than one person to complain, glad you feel better about it now.

Originally Posted by griff View Post
i am knackered, stayed up watching a film until late...wasn't a good film either, gutted though, fell asleep 10 minutes before the end Lol
Oh heck, had it been a good film you could go to the 'catch up' service, but hardly worth it if it was rubbish

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
she said she has heard one of them howling, but it was only brief and she will be spreading the word about whats going on.
Howling is not barking, seems to me you've got some sensible people around you and it's only this moron behind who is causing totaly unjustified problems, roll on the CCTV and let us know what victim support have to say.

I'm off to do dogs diner shortly, hope all is well with everyone, see you soon
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2017, 06:55 PM
Hello all
The little lovely sunny morning has soon turned to rain here too. Rosie is not happy about it as usual
Moyra please go careful if you are unsteady on your feet.
TW sounds like the people around you are sensible unlike the idiot behind you.
I watched a film late last night Griff, The Sapphires, can't decide if it was good or not my friend wants me to go see Trainspotting 2 Wednesday evening.
Liam rang to say he's coming for a weekend visit on Feb 10th so not far away looking forward to that. He's coming by himself as Sarah is away with her friends from Uni.
Glad you getting better LG, glad you are listening to yourself with the use of your arm, and I bet the mem is keeping a watchful eye on you
Hello Losos & Barry too
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-01-2017, 08:44 PM
Evening everyone wet here began to rain this afternoon.
Had a lovely walk with Dillon this morning. He went off chasing squirrels then standing looking up at the trees. we are not convinced they were really there. to be fair at the end of the walk there was one up a tree he was jumping logs to and drinking out of the river. Only just over half hour walk but lots to do and smell for him and running to catch us up when he lags behind sniffing.
Good for all our souls.
Cupboard doors on but we cannot find the handles we bought we wonder if we dropped them when loading things into the car. Looking good though will post some pics tomorrow.
When we finished that we tidies up and got all the empty packaging to the dump then we headed of to Dobbies at Kings Lynn looked round there had coffee and cake and then popped into the range. So all in all a good day.

LG glad you and the Mem had a nice time in Wales and that your appointment went well.
griff hope you are ok and that the dogs have stopped giving you the run around.
June glad you have managed to speak to some of your neighbours.
Mandy that is nice Liam will be visiting soon.
Sue hope son can get the builders moving and that your friend is doing better with her cast.
Barry I thought about one of those dash cam thingies.
Moyra 72 isn't that old.

Gill had some good news Friday her cancer marker is down quite a lot so her chemo is working. Still a long way to go and doubtful it will ever be low enough for them to say she is in remission but more positive than we were hoping for.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-01-2017, 10:03 PM
Did a good ten miles today despite the rain.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2