View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-12-2016, 06:33 PM
Evening everyone. George, Owen and Joel and Amy George's girlfriend just left. Lovely to see them but could of done without doing the buffet I did. They did drive a long way though and had trouble with traffic.
Gorden and I were both up at 3 for Gorden to drive Michael to Luton airport for 6am.
I did manage a snooze while he was out and again this afternoon but it is nice to have a calm evening.
Although yesterday evening was lovely much hilarity here with the tabletop table tennis and the head basketball.
Mark remarked Joel was sent here for punishment but firstly he would rather be here and secondly he has had great fun and on tap food and drinks.

Sounds like everyone is having a fairly good day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2016, 06:39 PM
Evening all
Sadly deagan has been sick again...i am knackered as I am not sleeping worrying about her throwing up
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2016, 06:41 PM
Afternoon all or should that be evening. Anyhow just ahd lovely fishcakes mash parsley sauce and peas smashing. Off to work at 7.30pm had a great night last night loads done and quite chuffed. Taking some chocolates in tonight for the guys!

Anyhow nothing much to report barring had to scrape the car this morning so going to cover it at work tonight. Oh I adore Star trek the original series....2016 was the 50th anniversary for the franchise.....
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-12-2016, 06:45 PM
Oh griff sorry to hear Deags is still not right.
Tea sounds delicious Kazz.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-12-2016, 07:03 PM
Oh no Griff, so sorry to hear this, thank goodness the vets is open tomorrow. Have you tried steamed white fish that will mostly stay down when nothing else will and no fat in it to cause further problems
RIP Carrie Fisher, what a dreadful year its been, so many well loved celebrities have left us
Hey Lynn, Joel may keep doing Bad Things so he is sent to you for Punishment again
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2016, 07:08 PM
Griff if you do try the fish I recommend Sainsburys basic white frozen fish........cooks up really nice............hope Deags is on the mend seems maybe its going to be a bit rocky before you get it levelled out
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-12-2016, 07:17 PM
Oh good grief June didn't think of that. I have warned him if he gets a girl pregnant no point turning up here with the baby I no longer do babies.

Good idea re: the white fish griff.
Unbelievable the amount of celebs that have been taken this year. Also the author of watership down has died he was 90 or sightly older though I believe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2016, 09:51 PM
I can't feed her anything except the hills, thanks for the fish suggestion though..kazz I have used that fish for the cat...very good value
If I disappear for a bit, please don't worry...I am not feeling myself at all, I am now starting with a bug which I really don't need at the moment
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-12-2016, 10:23 PM
Well I would be feeding her the fish and not the Hills, but thats my opinion of course. I'm not a fan of the stuff one bit.
Hoping you are alright Griff, doesn't sound as though you're very well at all, all this is only making you worse if you're coming down with something nasty.
Freezing cold here tonight, put the heat lamps on for them and they all disappeared very quickly to bask. Stuck my head out to check on them and there's Zen curled up by the back door, then Mabs came out to find out what was going on, sent them both back in, will need to check on Zen again. She's got a massive thick coat so maybe its too warm for her with a heatlamp on, can't win can I really
Really hope Mark gets something sorted for himself this coming year so he can have Joel with him because I think (as you do Lynn) lots of the problems are associated with his mother and her lack of competence. None of us was Super Mum, but I think she has some part of her missing completely to behave like this with her children
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-12-2016, 10:49 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Sadly deagan has been sick again...i am knackered as I am not sleeping worrying about her throwing up
Oh no, just when it looked like she was over the problem. The vets will be open tomorrow. We'll understand if you're not around for a few days. Get yourself sorted and Deags.

Well holiday almost done, will be in bed soon, goodnight all.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2