Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2016, 05:00 PM
Afternoon all.

Lynn no words to express but I would suggest your lad keeps a good record of what he pays and maybe puts some moey aside when he can for his son as I know one of the lads at work did something similar for similar reasons and got really nailed when mainetance came into the mix following a row between them.
Have a look here.......https://www.gov.uk/arranging-child-maintenance-yourself I do know that another chap at work only ever pays directly from a bank account to a bank account he refuses to give cash or pay cash for things he may in the future wish to confirm he pays for clothes, school lunches trips, school clothes. Due to a rather nasty fall out after the money side of things came to a head.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2016, 05:11 PM
Anyhow today I have searched for a drone in the back garden not found it.....neighbours son lost his drone no dea where it is the lad is oly about 7-8 so why he was out on his own with this expensive toy he cannot control I do not know but he was and has lost it. Not in our back garden or next door so possible someone out has picked it up they are expensive apparently actually when he knocked the front door I thought he said "do you have a drain" took a few moments to get onto the same page.

Off to work at 7.30 till tomorrow morning and then in tomorrow night then thats me done till Sunday night.

Will do some sale shopping on Friday Saturday.....plans for getting together for next Christmas already.......also looking at breaks away in Jan about the 22nd....to Spain I think.

Had visitors today also so quite busy.......have a nice evening all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-12-2016, 06:15 PM
A white drone is apparently missing in the village here as well Kazz. If you picked one up though surely you'd need the control box for it, what do I know anyway. Like you say takes a while to get on the right page these days.
Girls got a massive sack of steers ears for Christmas off Kofie, not seen them before, they are really big. Pigs ears are too flaming expensive these days, mine not had them for ages. They all had a steers ear and a raw carrot after I'd done their beds this afternoon, now got a load of lamb ribs for them for their tea, they are all sat in a row by the door awaiting these as it must be all of two hours since they had the ears. So badly treated these girls are, its a wonder they've not been onto the Crooolty by now
G.O.T night yet again for me, Corrie had a bit of a twist to it, never entered my head the Miss Battersby was Toyah, knew she was coming back at Christmas, but not as Peter's Latest Flame. Will watch Corrie, then back to G.O.T. as nothing else on I fancy. Got Harry Potter on at the moment, but not really watching it. The headphones son bought me aren't working, so back to usual subtitles with hearing amplifier
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2016, 08:37 PM
TW, did you get the headphones working at all?? If not tomorrow I will look for the ones I got...they are great
Kazz, I do wonder about people letting kids out with expensive toys
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-12-2016, 09:41 PM
I'll check tomorrow see if it was something to do with them not being charged, then tell son if they are still not working as he'll either sort them out or send them back under guarantee
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2