View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-12-2016, 10:42 AM
The residents of Dubai don't like the Flinstones, but the residents of Abu Dhabi do.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2016, 11:25 AM
gosh tumbleweed..you get worse!!!!
Lynn, i am pleased apologies have been made and i am sure you will have a good christmas
TW...have you smelt those fruit flavoured vape things?? omg i nearly threw up
Ihave dropped deagan off, she wasn't sedated at all, they have asked could i pop down at 6pm...not sure if she will be coming home or not...i am worried because it is 3 years on 23 since i had diesel pts and this is how we begun...deags is only 2, she is not allowed to be proper ill. i think it may have been the bupemorphine that was making her cry..she is not going to be happy with me at all. Apparently the vet is running another blood test but not going to charge me for it??
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2016, 12:22 PM
Oh Griff, you must be well worried about poor Deags. I do hope she pulls through. Very dull and overcast here.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2016, 12:55 PM
i am worried sick...she'll be o.k though!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-12-2016, 01:24 PM
She is in the best place Griff, I am sure she will come through it. Lots of Hugs xxxx
Heavy rain here, so nothing doing. Girls having a fresh bone each all tucked up warm and dry, I've put the bin liners outside the gate to take to the tip. Having a butty and a brew whilst I watch the news then off with the rubbish. Two bags of cuttings from the archway, but no lights to put up on it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2016, 04:45 PM
thanks TW, going at 6 to talk to the vet...feel a bit bad as she was sick on saturday morning and i just thought she had been licking her leg and got a hair caught in her throat making her wretch and vomit... feeling guilty that she may have been in pain.....she was sooooo bright and happy though, happy to go walkies and play with her toys and kota and the cat...i am sure by tomorrow she will be driving me nuts lol
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-12-2016, 04:47 PM
Afternoon everyone
Do hope your all ticking along Moyra Sue Tweed Lg
Griff fingers crossed Deags improves enough to come home gentle hugs from us here
Lynn glad you had an apology from Mark and things are on a better footing now Bet Joel's on his best behaviour while staying with you over the festivities
TW hope the backs not playing up with this wet weather
Sister visit today not that awfully long home weather diabolical sleet rain sleet hills white and gotten very cold
Hubby has a recall to the eye clinic tomorrow not looking forward to driving in town bet it'll be manic
Do hope all poorly peep and doglets get better soon
Take care stay safe xxxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-12-2016, 04:59 PM
griff sorry Deags is unwell and at the vet. She is in the best place and hopefully will be well very soon and home for christmas.
Do not beat yourself up about Saturday sometimes dillon is sick I wouldn't necessarily rush him to the vet if it's only once or maybe twice. Like you I would watch him.
I have made 50 sausage rolls, 36 mince pies and marzipanned and iced the cake.
Tomorrow will be beds and housework.

Hope your trip into town isn't to trying Nora and that the appointment goes well.
Gorden smoked till i was pregnant with mark then he gave up. I have never smoked but both boys do/did.
They have never smoked in the house always in the garden.
I would of preferred them not to.
I am hoping Joel follows his dad's example but I don't suppose will be supportive and stop.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-12-2016, 05:03 PM
Was thinking of you today Norma when I saw the forecast, hoping you stay safe,warm and dry. That drive will be horrendous from the sound of the forecast.
Just checked in really to see how Deags is. Griff, we are all the same, I felt awful when the vet told me what a state her mouth was in, but she never gave any indication anything was wrong at all until that last week when she was having another season at the same time as an obvious infection taking hold. You can't be a mind reader and you can only act on what you can see at the time. Lets face it Vets bills are so huge nowadays we always try and sort it out at home rather than end up paying a hundred pounds for consults and meds.
All muppets are now off work, I say this because I went to the tip with the bin bags of wet shavings, bags of cuttings. There are marked bays, you reverse into the bays and put your rubbish in marked skips. Is that quite clear and understandable, because there are people out there who think they can park across 3 bays, so no one can get in. I did manage to reverse between 2 of the muppets, who had also brought the kids along so they could play behind my car whilst I was reversing, and chase in and out between the walkways by the side of the skips.Nothing better eh The guys at the tip were tight lipped shall we say
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-12-2016, 06:16 PM
Good evening everyone.
Griff - hope Deags is soon back home with you - I'm sure she'll be fine, you seem to have an excellent vet, Hugs from me, for the little girl.
June - down the tip again eh!!! Was it the works Xmas do? I know they always send you a ticket! lol !
Norma - my best wishes for a satisfactory result for your OH at the eye clinic.
Have a good evening everybody, may be on later after more pressie delivery and Xmas Ceteras! lol ! Bye fer now! Ho! Ho! Ho!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >