View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-12-2016, 08:47 PM
I'll try again (for some reason the 'puter was refusing to print certain letters and the backspace button had failed on me!).
Seems that time has healed this malfunctioning monstrosity and al is now going swimmingly (I hope).
I'd done a long post prior to the brute packing in on me and to be honest am not inclined to go through it all again but hope that all are well and that things (especially interviews) have gone well today.
I am given to wondering what our madame of mystery is involved in after the comments the other night - I've no doubt June will tell us when she is able to - but in the meantime the suspense is killing me! lol !
It's been a quiet day here and we've been taking it easy - just strolling with the dogs and watching the TV.
With luck I'll be back later - although I have definitely got my fingers crossed for that one - 'puters being as they are!!!! Bye fer now, G.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-12-2016, 09:20 PM
Nearly the time when its all going to be put out, couple more days I think
Here are the babies, they are not a week old yet and haven't half grown, and they are now showing what colours they will be as well

Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-12-2016, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
I'd done a long post prior to the brute packing in on me and to be honest am not inclined to go through it all again
That has happened to me and I dare say to most of us regulars also. It is amazingly frustrating and like you I loose all desire to go through it again but I must say some are more dedicated and do type it all again, I admire them

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
they are not a week old yet and haven't half grown, and they are now showing what colours they will be as well
Yes they are bigger and I can see the colour changes comming through, very nice pictures.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-12-2016, 09:49 PM
Have been told I have to dig out the Xmas cards, (we always have some left over from previous year) decide who gets what, and what new ones we might have to buy, then write a few words in each, and finally find addresses and put a stamp on, I don't like giving up the old traditions but I must say an e-mail would save time, BUT it's not quite the same is it

So, better get going, have a good night all of you, will catch up tomorrow.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2016, 10:13 PM
Aww gorgeous babies and yes they have grown, & beautiful colours too
LG its happened to me too, very annoying

Rosie is at the mardy stage of season bless her, so think we have another week of it. You know the 'look at me, feel sorry for me yet' stage
Fingers crossed Mark hears something soon, Hope they don't keep him hanging on too long.
Sorry there was no sausage roll Tweed
Enjoy the card writing, I still like receiving a Christmas card Losos
Liam should be here in the next 30 mins, Sarah has texted to say they shouldn't be much longer
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2016, 10:24 PM
Hi all
Back is not quite right but feeling much better, I did however do a stupid thing last night and I will not be doing it again!!!! I ate peanuts, they were chilli ones and sooooooo lovely but my tummy is so sore so lesson learnt...won't do that again
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2