View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-11-2016, 12:01 PM
Are you able to take Lemsips Griff
Need to make a move really. Car to sort out, get myself a butty and cup of tea. Take Zen for a gallop to get rid of the giddiness before training. Once she's had a run she's more receptive and we have to sort this issue she has strangers. Having said that, yesterday she ran straight up to the guy using a chukka to throw his collie a ball and let him make a fuss of her, then a cyclist rode up as I was putting leads back on and she wanted to go and say hello, issue seems to be selective
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-11-2016, 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
Yes - because he's a twat!!
Exactly what I was going to say
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2016, 12:32 PM
TW, I have taken some paracetamol....i know I am allowed that. Hope Zen behaves, as for the fear of strangers, sometimes it can be simple stuff like beards, wearing a hat etc...diez was awful for stuff like that
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-11-2016, 01:01 PM
Mmmmm, this is mainly women when you think about it, Carol takes the Silver class, the examiner was a woman.
Well we shall see what we shall see eh.
girls had bones an hour ago, everything sorted in the car. Having a butty and a mug of tea then will get Zen out.
If you can take paracetamol then you will be OK with Lemsips I should imagine as they have paracetamol. Asda's own Cold and Flu remedy tablets are brilliant, you literally go from dying to feeling fine, then you need to take more every 4 hours as you go back to feeling horrendous, but they get you through the day if you literally can't stay in bed
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2016, 01:07 PM
Oooo I have to be proper dying to go back to bed.....much like everyone else here I have dogs so have to be up.
I wonder did one of the ladies make Zen feel uncomfortable?? Especially if it was during her sore time with the pano....i am sure she will sort herself out
Just had some wonderful news, Steve has had a letter identifying him as a professional driver...so proud of him as he hates that job so much....he had the assessment the other day and he was given his report....all excellent and outstanding
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-11-2016, 01:11 PM
Great news for Steve, does that mean he can go out and get a job that he likes better
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2016, 02:43 PM
Lol...no TW, nobody else pays anywhere enough to let him do that...not until he pays off his exes debts. Hopefully next year he can start his nvq and at least that is a qualification as he has none
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-11-2016, 03:11 PM
Well that was short and sweet. Got Zen settled in the car, turned the key and it wasn't starting. Took key out, locked door and opened it again, (Security can get a bit confused sometimes) turned key, and it is clicking, possibly starter motor. It started an hour before when I was putting stuff in the car, but it wasn't happy. So took a confused Zen out of the car and back in the house, gave all of the equally confused girls a carrot each and sat here sulking
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2016, 03:41 PM
Battery drained TW?? Sometimes enough to unlock and crank but not enough to start
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-11-2016, 03:55 PM
Its charging and the battery light isn't on, I had a brand new heavy duty one two years ago when I was having the problems with it. One of the reasons was apparently the battery was tiny compared to what it was expected to do The guy who sorted out the computer stuff on it when it forgot who it was told me this, and took me then and there to buy a decent one which he chose himself. I would have expected it to have lasted longer than 2 years to be honest, because it wasn't cheap, and that was trade price
Will ring the garage in the morning and get them to look at it, I had already asked them to check the electrics because a few times now, the clocks been wrong, indicating that its lost power overnight, and I wasn't wanting whats just happened to happen!!! Its booked in for Wednesday anyway for the hole in the wing, but maybe he can do it quicker for me.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >