View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-11-2016, 10:47 AM
Photobucket is down for maintenance so no picture today.

This morning collected up nearly 4 bag full of leafs and these are very large bags. So took them down to the dump together with an old computer. Yes i did remove the hard drive which was made in 2009 and that was a replacement drive. I will format it later on and keep it as a spare if the connections are the same a this computer.v
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2016, 10:50 AM
Moyra never feel like that, we all lead busy lives and I guess sometimes people just dont feel like posting but we all appreciate what you do
Hope you are feeling better today.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-11-2016, 11:27 AM
Hiya Nippy, so glad to hear from you, was pretty worried about you and Brian initially, then Lynn said she'd 'seen' you out and about, and I realised you just weren't 'in the mood' hoping you do pop in just to say hello and let us know you are both OK. You CAN have a winge as well you know, the rest of us do
Roofers been and done the little jobs that needed sorting, they were here and gone within about 20 minutes. So one box ticked, no chimney sweep as yet, and wouldn't you know it, rain has stopped, and sky looking clear and blue with fluffy cloud. If the chimney sweep gets here within the next half hour I can get the girls out for a quick run before the lunchtime.
Chimney Sweep been. Same guy but no wife, I asked where she was and he said maternity leave Other guy with him was (I thought) his father, but no he was his grandad, and he said how old do you think I am, I said mid '60's, he said no, '80's. So turns out he is my chimney sweep's grandad, and the new baby's g.grandad. Never ever would I have said he was 20 years older than I thought. But like I said, he's had an active job all his life, and still helping out in the family business so it does keep you going.New baby is a girl apparently
Griff, forgot to say how pleased I am to hear that Dex has performed his ablutions and he is happy, and that means you are too
I am going to be a wastrel and light the fire during the day, this is normally only reserved for when it gets really cold and horrid, but am going to thrown caution to the winds
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2016, 12:35 PM
Well done Dex good news Griff. Don't blame you June. Love an open fire but can't have one here. Watching bargain hunt. Takes me back to showing days as they are in ardingly.
Raining here. But not really cold. Nippy lovely to see you on here. Know how you feel. So pop in when you can. We all have down days. Just cuddle the pooch that always helps.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-11-2016, 12:44 PM
Got the fire lit, girls have bones and been tidied up. I too am watching Bargain Hunt, that church is stunning. Having bone soup, sunflower seed bread and a brew with a nice fire taken hold and crackling away as I've put a couple of logs on top of the coal along with kindling, that way the coal heats up and doesn't go out on me.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2016, 01:03 PM
Good for you June. You remembered the chimney sweeps number this year. Just got this sudden horrendous loud buzzing hum so this takes my mind off it but not yet.
Oh well have a good afternoon. Bfn.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-11-2016, 01:08 PM
It was in my phone Brenda, just getting round to ringing him, but saw him passing the pub when I was out with the girls, hands full of leads so couldn't flag him down, but rang him because it was like a Hint From Above. Sure enough it went cold within a day of the sighting of him
Fire is lovely,could stay here all day, will watch Doctors, not mithered about the Moonstone, its over acted I think. I am sure the maid that killed herself is Sharon out of Red Rock, has an Irish accent to cement it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2016, 01:20 PM
TW, yeah...it is Sharon. Pleased you got your fire done
Brenda, hope you enjoyed bargain hunt
Nippy, not often I have good news lol
Got myself dressed, my black jeans are covered in white hair and I can't find the clothes brush...i will get the Sellotape out...bloomin dog!!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2016, 01:21 PM
Haven't watched doctors since it came back on after Olympics. Is it worth catching up on?
Usually watch some rubbish comedy after neighbours then take Tyto out for his wander. Not sure when that will be as still tiddling with rain.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2016, 01:41 PM
Just seen some of the news and sadly sign of the times armed police in Lewes tomorrow at the bonfire fireworks display. Very sad.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >