View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2016, 08:07 AM
Morning Sue...get a move on and chop that grass!!!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2016, 09:04 AM
great start to the day...just put the bread knife across my finger...blood everywhere
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2016, 09:42 AM
Oh no griff anyone there with you ? Plenty of pressure and get a plaster on it or do you think it may need stitching ?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2016, 10:44 AM
No Lynn, i was on my own...it has stopped bleeding and i have gone to the extravagance of a plaster....i am allergic to some plasters so rarely bother...usually use tape and kitchen roll Lol, it has stopped bleeding and doesn't hurt, i have lifted a huge chuck on skin though...not sure if it will reattach itself or not. Oh well, at least the sun is shining!
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-04-2016, 11:34 AM
Ouch Griff hope the finger doesn't throb too much
Lovely visitors Lynn hope Dillon hasn't damaged the leg with his 100ml hour sprint
Re the muppets all doing ok Gemma quite happy with a wee wander she's realy showing her age now happy to sleep the rest of the day away
Sasha's just Sasha never changes from one day to the next
Fritz is comming along nicely at long last 2 nd op seams to have been a success he was poorly after it didn't help his recovery when an off lead Akita mix jumped him ,on lead and wearing the cone of shame ment he couldn't defend himself (owners further back shouting there dog didn't like other dogs )not ashamed to say it received a couple of clouts with my stick
As for the bumblesnout am positive she stays awake all night plotting what devilment /mayhem she can create the next day
The kitchen bin now lives outside a she worked out how to use the peddle
The clanking of the lid was driving us nuts the newspaper recycling bins had the same tretment the Scotsman paper being her favourite lol she exasperates us but never fails to make us laugh
Griff Sue unfortunately none of the muppets are insured certainty a hefty vet bill but as the boys more than earned it over the years he's well worth the expense although comments fron a couple of folk suggested we'd be better he was pts not helpfull as felt guilty enough putting him through so much
Right better make hay while the sun still shines
Hope everyone's having a great day xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2016, 11:58 AM
Glad the finger is ok griff. The chunk may re-attach or shrink and drop off.
Poor Mr. Fritz getting jumped don't blame you using a stick should of clouted the owners too for being so irresponsible.
I can imagine the bin was driving you mad, sounds like you are being kept on your toes with the newest addition.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2016, 01:00 PM
Beautiful day today, had Mabs, Kesh and Zen out on the field chasing their ball and gave them all a good do with the rake, so they're all looking good. Someone actually stopped me and asked how I got their coats so shiny
Then took Lona and Cariad onto the river, just about managed to get Cariad over the debris and along the banking, but she did struggle as its no longer easily passable and her back legs are not so clever recently. Got her walking up and down in the water, and then she actually followed Lona over what was the waterfall, how she managed that I have no idea, but she did it. Didn't want to overdo it, but hoping she improves with the exercise. I'll get her on there every few days. Breaks my heart when I remember her running up and down chasing seagulls and now it is a slow, but stately walk.
Taran isn't insured now, they put it up to a ridiculous amount, and like she said to me, she's still quids in because she would have paid more than the 2 vets bills shes had in insurance premiums, and if they can wriggle out of paying out, they do. He's back to his naughty self this morning, despite supposed to have a quiet few days he's not having any of that!!
So very glad to hear Fritz is on the mend, Norma. He is very much worth saving and anyone who suggests not, obviously has no idea of the deep emotional bond between you and him. I think Bumblesnout sprung from the same tree as Herself (Zen) as she too is still finding new ways of sending me round the twist. Current one is making a very good effort at excavating the coal bunker and finishing off the job of eating the little kennel door, plus extending her snacking along to the other side. I have every sympathy with you Norma, wonder if there is a Home For Norty Puppies who would take them in until they are well behaved and serious girls
Moyra, are you able to get back to your doctor and get the tablets changed, if they're not helping there's no real point in taking something that has an adverse effect on your other medical problems.
Lynn, sorry to hear Dillon has yet again managed to put himself out of action, love your visitors over the road, how sweet
Happy Birthday To Her Maj, and many more of them
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2016, 01:27 PM
Hello everyone
Well I didn't get the 1/2 stone award but I didn't put on, I stayed same.
Glad Fritz is coming on nicely, and of course he is worth saving,
Ouch Griff, glad it's ok
Glad you had a good walk with the girls and that the girls have had a good brush
Right I'm going to get the ironing done
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2016, 01:36 PM
Norma, anyone who came out with a comment like that about the money spent on a loved family member would end up on their ar*e pretty damn quick!!! how dare they! Disposable society now though aren't we...and boy doesn't it show
Hahahaha at the bumblesnout, i think kota and deags are in her plotting at night gang
TW, do you have a magnetic collar for Cariad?? if you would like to lend one of mine to try you are welcome...i just got one for £15 off amazon as the reviews were excellent
Hair is now cut off Lol i was very restrained and left it to a number 6 length!!! very long for me, top is all nice and chopped, just need to play with the hair dye now...goody
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2016, 01:36 PM
well done mandy
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >