Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2016, 09:07 AM
Good morning

Oh dear Moyra at least it wasn't raining whilst you waited to be let in.

What an awful relation your mum's friend has Griff. Do hope she is recovering from that awful pain and will soon be home.

Pity your garden is so wet again Lynn after all the hard work you and Gorden have done in it. Hopefully not too much damage will have been done

Good thing you listened to the news before you ventured out yesterday Nippy so a nice relaxing meal at home instead of 7 hours in a traffic jam.

Hope Lauryn finds her bus card Mandy and you enjoy the cakes that have been made for you.

Very dull here with the occasional shower. Managed to walk Teazle without getting wet so that was a bonus. Nothing much planned for today except to make some shepherd pies.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-04-2016, 09:41 AM
Oh no Moyra that's so frustrating and expensive. I never take my phone out with me when walking Dillon. Not sure who could help if I had a problem as everyone is so far away. Beth and Paul would I know but they aren't always there. I always say to myself I should take it but never do.
My front door key is by the front door so can hardly miss it and have to unlock the door before getting out. That ring only has the front door key on it so not getting muddled up.
Hope you didn't get wet its dreadful here.
griff sounds like that woman is using a condition to her advantage.
Mandy enjoy the trip and the cakes and I remember that can't find things only to well.

Well Dillon decided he didn't want to go for a walk after spending ages in the rain in the garden. He wanted some games so we did that. He has been supervising me making a chicken curry for tea tonight and him some coconut flour and turmeric and garlic biscuits.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2016, 09:50 AM
OOOoooooo Dillon, deags and kota say you are a lucky boy!! your biccies sound lush. Do you know Lynn, my mum was saying that all along before we had even met the woman, i said it too and she emotionally blackmails mums mate, she reckons she is supposed to go see the dr as she had a brain haemorage and she is supposed to get blood tests done etc...she hasn't been near the Dr in over a year, she keeps crying about how she wants to go and join her mum and dad (both died quite recently) and of course mums friend then goes rushing round...which is what she wants. She has a dog, the dog is untrained, unneutered, unchipped, absolutely mental and she gets the neighbour to take the dog for a walk, she told mums friend that her parents got her the dog to give her confidence to go out....the neighbour has since told the truth, she pestered and bullied her elderly parents into allowing her to have this dog, they didn't want her as they knew it would be too much, he says he hears her screaming and shouting raging drunk at night. I gave my trainers number to get her some help and advice but she refused to call her...i could probably help sort the dog out and this is going to sound nasty as it is by no means the dogs fault she landed up with her but i refuse to help anyone who emotionally blackmails people and threatens that their death will be mums friends fault
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2016, 10:24 AM
That is terrible Griff, the woman needs shooting!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-04-2016, 10:30 AM
Quite agree griff she is manipulative and as hard as it is on that poor dog you need to stand up to her and not do her bidding.
Have no time for people like that if you're genuinely ill fair enough I would always be the first one to help but I don't do manipulative, think it's their right every one runs behind them people.
Dillon has given his biscuits approval.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2016, 10:49 AM
i was very close...i am ashamed to say, to punching her last night...talk about childish, jeez! i have just ironed some pyjamas for Kath...she doesn't like pyjamas but said it may be better so she can just lift her top up, have my tablet on charge as i downloaded eastenders for her from last night and either myself or my mum or both will go and visit tonight, i am happy to go every day if needed as it is soooooo boring being in hospital and she hasn't the TV either
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2016, 10:52 AM
I can see it, my mum see's it and i think her friend may just be beginning to realise it...i tried to explain that if you go running everytime she throws a strop she will do it all the more, you don't reward a childs tantrum do you? by dropping everything and running you are rewarding her behaviour and she will do it all the more, she knows what buttons to push and knows Kath would feel guilt if anything happen to her...our family, well i tol the hospital to put DNR on my uncles notes as he is a drain on the nhs Lol they couldn't do it sadly
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2016, 02:50 PM
i have just had the pups out.... we are filthy Lol, there were 3 ducks today up the field, 2 boys and a girl, it is lovely as they come back each year....this must be the 8th year they are here, i have to keep a very close eye with Deags as she will chase birds, odd thing though....she doesn't bother watching them when we go to the duck pond? i tried out the new slip leads i got...so i don't need to bend at the moment (back still isn't right), i bought them as they said cushioned, 1 is slightly padded the other not at all and very uncomfy on my hands, there was a lady round here who used to breed gun dogs and she had some lovely ones, the same as the halti leads, nice and soft for the dog and you and they were flat...i prefer those to the round ones...can i find any?? can i heck...sadly the lady who bred the gun dogs has moved so i can't ask her
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2016, 03:58 PM
Well phoned the docs as requested and I have to see him at 12.00pm Monday. Just hope he can do something about this itching which is coming up more like a rash all over me. I am going for a siesta may be back later.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2016, 04:05 PM
I hope your Dr has some answers for you Moyra, have you tried calamine lotion? Bit messy but very relieving
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >