View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2016, 12:08 PM
I only caught a bit of doctors yesterday...saw some posh people who scratched a floor and Zara having a fit...I am waiting for that Anthony to get his
I am pleased the girls were good for you TW, I hope those men hurry up with your river
Not sure how long it will take to go, hopefully only a couple of days
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-04-2016, 12:15 PM
Latest NewsFlash from the river is that there are a lot of vans parked opposite the opening with men in yellow wandering about, hoping that means there is some sort of movement on it all.
Anthony has more lives than a cat, he can talk his way in and out of anything, he nearly has me convinced
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2016, 12:39 PM
Men in yellow must surely be the sign of things moving on
Yeah...Anthony is a proper slime ball!
Just had mum on, she has had back all the work she did yesterday....she sounded fed up, I have told her to write down the instructions in idiot form and double check everything, she is only on her first week so mistakes will happen
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-04-2016, 12:44 PM
Your poor mum, that will be a blow to her self esteem. Is no one there to help her through all the new stuff she has to do, she should have someone to shadow initially
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2016, 01:18 PM
They have given her a bit of training and there are people to ask...Monday the person training her was off so she asked someone else for help, this Person told her wrong so all Mondays work was wasted too....now this person keeps butting in and telling her how to do stuff....wrong! She has only been there since February so why she thinks she is better than the fella who has been there forever I have no idea, mum asked the fella a question yesterday and this woman answered, mum said...ooooo you answered that without moving your lips, this woman had a major strop and disappeared apparently very hurt...now my mum isn't a bully, wouldn't ever upset anyone and ended up apologising for this childish woman being upset....I have just told her to ignore her, don't take any advice regarding how to do things from her and just try and get on with the work as best shge can...it will soon click I am sure.....I have a feeling she has been stitched up by her old boss
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-04-2016, 01:34 PM
She'll have to wait till the know-it-all takes a trip to the ladies and then ask a question
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2016, 01:53 PM
Lol, it appears that nobody likes the Know it all, they told my mum not to apologise yesterday but my mum said she wouldn't like anyone to feel upset at something she said...i can't be doing with people who can't take a joke myself
Spoke to the vets.....Dex cat is o.k!!!!!! tooth filed down and not removed, Phew!! i really don't want to know what the bill is Lol, have to buy another bottle of immunotherapy stuff for Deags too today, that's £200, the insurance will cough up for that though, just need to pay for it and claim it back
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-04-2016, 02:20 PM
Its all pay out pay out at the moment, everyone I know is in the same boat
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2016, 02:55 PM
Sorry about your mum Griff she doesn't seem to be having any luck with her place of work. Maybe they are hoping she will hand in her notice and then they won't have to give her redundany. Hugs to her. Pleased Dex is ok and tooth only filed down.

Hopefully men in yellow coats means the work is nearly finished June and the river is yours gain

Back from the dentist and he was very brave Unfortunately it was raining quite hard when we left so didn't take Teazle. Have just got back from her walk and yes it rained whilst out so should have taken her with me!! Got 2 new discs engraved whilst out so now she is legal again with the right phone number been meaning to to it for a year now.

Hope everyone under the weather is feeling a lot better now.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2016, 03:01 PM
I think Anthony will get his comeuppence very soon! Bring back Mrs Tembe I say!
Glad the dentist was brave Sue!! Have you up dated Teazles disc too?
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >