Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2016, 11:56 AM
Happy Easter everyone
Nice and bright here, quite windy though
Tony been out and did some work on our patio area. I'm doing dinner, we having Beef and Turkey and all the works yum. Tony's mum is coming over.
Rosie been in garden helping Tony
Awful story about that little girl
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2016, 03:58 PM
Well had a lovely dinner and the skies lightened and I managed to get Amber out with Blue, she went well and we had a good ride round and Amber had a terrific run round. She is flagged out now as am I. Good to expend the batteries on Blue! Hope everyone is having a good day. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2016, 04:15 PM
Well done Moyra on getting out on blue I expect Amber really enjoyed herself

Hope you enjoyed your dinner Mandy sounded nice.

Hope yu have had a good day Nippy.

We didn't get hail Brenda but it tipped it down about 10ish. Had an early lunch of roast lamb and then headed out. It rained on the way to Scotney Castle near Tunbridge Wells but the sun came out so we could have a good wander round in the dry. Although I think they had a lot more heavy rain than we have had our way as everywhere was deep mud and puddles so stuck to the hard walk ways. It tipped it down whilst we had a coffee and then we legged it back to the car.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2016, 04:29 PM
Afternoon all
Happy Easter...hope you haven't over indulge on easter eggs Lol...i haven't touched mine
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-03-2016, 04:55 PM
Afternoon all, had some rain earlier then the sun came out again and it's still shining.
Come on griff putting us all to shame. Hope your feeling ok.
Glad you enjoyed your afternoon out Sue.
Sounds a lovely walk Moyra.

We had a nice walk till Dillon went lame on us luckily we weren't too far from home. We are not sure if it was his bouncing around on lead when he met a lovely lab/mastiff mix or when he decided to have a good old scuff on a grass verge that's when he seemed to go lame, lamer than usual.
At one point I was ready to fetch the car but Gorden said he would hobble anyway worrying about where you have gone so we limped him home. Checked his pads all seems fine so he has had a warm epsom salt dip and now on rhus tox. He is lamer than usual on his right leg when rising but much better.
We have rested him and will rest him tomorrow Gorden thinks he has pulled or strained something. He seemed very tender in one particular spot on his leg when Gorden ran his hands over him. Apart from that he is in very good, high spirits.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2016, 05:42 PM
I might have ate 2portions of apple crumble and custard..shhhhh no one tell Dr D lol
Oh no Lynn, hope Dillon will be better tomorrow... It is hard trying to let them have a life but try and prevent further injury
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-03-2016, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Gorden thinks he has pulled or strained something.
Hi Lynn, I do hope Gordon is correct, please keep us posted on this.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-03-2016, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Happy Easter...hope you haven't over indulge on easter eggs Lol...i haven't touched mine
What a good girl you are Hope you enjoy your Easter as well. It's bloomin cold here

Have to go and prepare his dinner now, see you latter if BT are not crashing the system
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-03-2016, 06:01 PM
Greetings everyone, had Casey and Rianna out this afternoon, got caught in a rain shower Casey is definately able to walk on his leg now so hope that given time he will be running on it as well.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-03-2016, 06:09 PM
That's good news Harvey about Casey.
Will keep you posted about Dillon, griff it is difficult will keep an eye on this and when he seems better will take him for the cartrophen injection. He has till recently been fine on the Previcox but was sick recently when I put him back on it so doing as the vet said not giving it anymore.
The cartrophen although a hefty layout to begin with £135 it should last for a year.
Mums the word here re: your doctor.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >