View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-03-2016, 12:42 PM
Is this a record. We have had the same yard broom for over 40 years. It only had 4 replacement heads and 3 replacement handles in all those years
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2016, 01:17 PM
Hope training goes well TW, i am sure she will be a star
Tumbleweed, you are a hoot
had the pups out for their walk, was lovely, we picked up some litter going round to, cans and bottles...don't want anyones dog getting hurt...especially mine. Beautiful beautiful sunshine my flowers look lovely out the front, wanted a hanging basket yesterday homebase... £14 each or 2 for £20...i only have one hanging basket so i didn't bother as i thought they were a bit expensive at £14 each....i do like the front of my house to look nice (it is the best looking out of the 4)
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2016, 01:23 PM
Archway assembled two holes out of 4 dug Gorden is now having a cup of tea and a choccy biccy then back out to dig the other two holes and cement it in.
I have planted salad in the greenhouse table thingy. Also pots of tomatoes, runner beans and courgettes. Also some flowers lupins, aquilegia, aster, hollyhocks sure there more but forgotten already.
Will be putting the hoover round in a bit and preparing veg for dinner later we have slow roasted pork shoulder today.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2016, 05:20 PM
Afternoon all,
We had hot roast beef, onion and mushroom cobs for dinner. Didn't fancy full dinner today
Rosie had a bit of a naughty head on her today, Tony decided to take Rosie on field as it was empty, he opened front door and behind neighbours car there was sat a big fluffy cat. Tony managed to get Rosie on field thinking well done she's ignoring it---well no, he took her lead off, threw her ball a couple of times, she took ball back to him- and then ran, completely ignoring him ran back to find the cat, he was not best pleased - pandemonium ensued- before she finally came back to him. Now this cat belongs to a chap we know a few doors down, so m assuming it went home God only knows what got in her head, she's prone to chasing cats but normally after shouting at her to stop she does.
Hope everyone has had a good day will have a catch up
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-03-2016, 05:37 PM
Good day everyone - hope you are all enjoying the vernal equinox - not sure whether it was yesterday or today as sources of this invaluable piece of information vary! lol !
Seems sunday lunches are being enjoyed and the hanging of baskets being contemplated (come to think of it - I know a few baskets that would benefit from a good hanging).
All is well here, weather is beautiful for the time of year and blackthorn and wild plum flowering with a vengeance, there are even a good few bumble bees knocking about - hope the frost doesn't get them.
Have a good rest of day all, bye fer now.
I know most find the rugby boring - but can't help mentioning that after yesterday's destruction of the French. We are now Grand Slam Champions for the first time in 13 years - which if nothing else puts me in a hugely up beat mood! lol !
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2016, 06:32 PM
Did well didn't we LG??? i did think they were going to chuck it away after half time.....they always seem to do that...luckily managed to pull it back
We have seen quite a few bees over the last couple of days....damn big they are too
Lynn, you have both been busy today, bet the arch will look fab when it's covered with flowers
Mandy...whoops, the cat will most likely have run for home...if it has any sense, both of mine live with a cat..in fact all of my dogs have but all would chase any cat that isn't their own..deags goes one further and likes to chase birds, bees, flies etc
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2016, 08:07 PM
We have had a beautiful day haven't we. Training went really well with Zen, she was really good and I can't fault her. I am expecting her to turn into a stroppy adolescent and be an awkward so and so, but nothing as yet.
Was there chatting for a while after the class and then came home, tidied up, gave raw carrots out, Zen had her lunchtime bone, sun was shining, although the wind got a little cold by late afternoon. Had a nice brew and bacon and cheese sandwich, then the phone rang. Got a lovely piccie through of Apollo (Zens litter brother) on a trampoline
All nice and restful.
Rosie is a very Norty Girl, Mandy, wonder if she has caught the cat chasing off mine, as it is their favourite sport. Glad you got her back and the cat got home in one piece.
That archway will be beautiful in the summer Lynn, and get you, planting your veg etc.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2016, 08:18 PM
Hi all,
Been catching up with stuff I'd recorded Lip Sync Battle - the America ones cos I think the British one a bit rubbish lol and I recorded Scruffs so I watched that and a couple of the dog stories made me cry. Now I'm watching the Voice proper afternoon of tv
We did really well didn't LG.
You e been busy Lynn apart from doing a wash and hovering the living room we've not done much today your arch will look fab when all the flowers have grown and covered it.
Rosie chases the birds of our garden but it made Tony a bit annoyed that she just completely ignored him not that you can stay mad at Rosie for long
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2016, 09:53 PM
Well done Zen for being a good girl at training Bet that's a great pic of Apollo if that cat was a angry fluffy cat then maybe it was that one
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2016, 10:36 PM
Perfectly normal for Tony to be annoyed...mine stay in the bad books for a good few hours lol. I think the thing that makes me so annoyed is what could happen to them by not playing attention...my pair get one go at behaving and if not they go back on the lead for the rest of the walk and we practice coming sitting, staying etc, the following day we try again and as a general rule they will behave
TW....I am going to be getting to the terrible twos with deags shortly...she can be a bit of a nob already... Wonder what surprises she has instore for me
Watching that Guy Martin this g on 4/7 at the moment...quite interesting
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >