Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2016, 11:19 AM
Good morning

Hope Lynn has had a safe journey to Essex and the same on the way home.

Naughty little girl Norma. Good thing she has a good owner

It is easy with long coated dogs to miss something Brenda have done it many times. At least you know it is there now and it will soon clear up.

Hope there is another seriously wrong with Dex Griff. Hugs to him and hope all goes well at the vet.

Good morning Moyra hope you get a good walk in on blue

Pleased MIL is better Mandy and happy birthday to her.

Lovely and sunny here. Teazle walked early and it was a little wet under foot. Washing done and tumbled and have also cleaned all the outside windows. Thats me done for the day. Now off to cook lunch and wait for message to collect son from station - anytime before 10.00pm would be good

Have a good day and stay safe
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-03-2016, 11:28 AM
Snowing here and has been for a while, had friend on in East Manchester and they've got 3 inches there. Have had a right morning trying to get the girls to stay in and not stand in the snow, have finally got the message home to Zen, either her or Kesh are lying with their head draped out of the kennel like a dead'un now New sleeping combination last night, after a bit of to-ing and fro-ing we ended up with Zen staying in the little kennel lay in splendour under the heat lamp and Cariad, Lona, Mabs and Kesh in the big kennel. Mabs is in the little one now, and the rest are in the big one, am leaving the heat lamps on for another hour then they'll have to go off for the day.
Son is on his way over, told him we have snow but he never replied, so take it we have it and they don't. Sat having brekkie, waiting for him and/or Alun to arrive. Have cleared a space round the part that has the crack in the wall for him to fill it and he is doing the cupboards as well today. Got a damp patch on the outside wall in the kitchen over the window, thought it may be coming from the bathroom (well why not, everything else does) but he says its my pointing, will get a quote from him for doing that.
Son been and gone, its Mothers Day on Sunday, thought it would be ages yet, but because Easter is very early this year its being got out of the way earlier than it would be.
Got a box of Thorntons (a big one) and a lovely card from him. So my 2 hours with Sean Bean tomorrow will be accompanied with the chocolates
Alun now here doing things with the crack in the wall. Still snowing and I've decided to go and get the shopping done early.
Hope you got Dex in the cat carrier to take him to the vet without too much trouble, Griff
Have a nice day out Lynn, although you'll be long gone, started this over an hour ago and just been able to finish it now. So will read whats gone on since I began it after I've sent it
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-03-2016, 12:22 PM
Lovely and sunny here and quite mild. Always surprised when we have decent weather and parts of England have snow, it seems to be the wrong way around Had 2 hour stroll around park with Sammy so hopefuly he sleeps well and doesn't try to help me with the housework. Goes much quicker when I can do it myself.

Hope all poorly cats and dogs get better quickly. Enjoy your chocolates TW, safe journey for Lynn
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2016, 01:11 PM
Hopefully a glass of wine aswell June. Red goes well with chocolate. Have been to a friend's and cut her dogs claws for her. Not sure how I missed the sore bit on Tyto Griff as I check over him everyday. Something we tell our owners to do at training. Never mind looks better already and keep him near to stop him licking if he does decide to. Although the cream that I use does stop the itch very quickly. Well off for fish and chips cooked in the oven. bfn have a good afternoon everyone. Sun is still shining.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-03-2016, 01:28 PM
Been out to do the shopping, stopped snowing now and its raining a bit.
Have you tried a cream called Bob Grass,Brenda. Its really good for things like that, smells like Stockholm Tar, which takes you back to the horsey days long ago
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2016, 01:30 PM
Afternoon everyone,
Going go sort little bedroom shortly, as we have Liam coming over for the weekend. Lauryn came home from college early as she's feeling ill. Hope it's just cos she didn't sleep well last night.
It's been snowing here but not settling so far.
Brenda hope Tyto is ok, I check Rosie everytime I wipe her down, but she's fairly short haired so it's easy. Do t beat yourself up over missing the sore bit. You're only human
Meant to say TW I read that about Ookami and it made me chuckle the only thing Rosie ever chewed up was tissues ( still does tbh) and my croc's
Ooh enjoy the chocs and I agree with Brenda, have a glass or 2 of wine with Sean
Norma you'd be waiting forever for hubby to decorate, took him years to do ours lol
Hope Dex is ok
Right got to get on,
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-03-2016, 03:02 PM
Good day everyone - 8 inches of snow currently and still falling! The Mem got home late last night and both herself and her mum are in good order. She had seen a forecast that said snow was coming and thought she better beat it here! Lest she be marooned in welsh Wales. I'm a good bit better and although not posting (due to being kept pretty busy - and being a bit tired) have been keeping abreast of Dogsey folk, by way of late night catch-ups!
Glad you're all chugging along, take care and keep warm, will be back later, bye fer now. G.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-03-2016, 03:16 PM
Hi LG, glad to know you're fine and getting your ski's out in readiness for the Downhill Slalam, at which I am sure you excel. Snows disappeared from here already, but I bet Wales is knee deep in the stuff and great The Mem made it home safely and in time to ensure you stayed in front of the fire and didn't do anything silly, like getting the ski's out for instance
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2016, 03:25 PM
Brenda, bob grass is really good...but stinky and will stain so be careful, used it on laney when his fur fell out...grew back lovely!! i have a sulphur and rosemary cream here, if you want some...as i have a massive pot, i am sure i would be able to find something to decant it into... this is what i have but 1kg of it Lol
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/19159...&ul_noapp=true
TW, hope Alun is cracking on well and i am sure the choccys will go just right with Sean Lol
Mandy...my dad is the same, never gets round to it...ever. Should have done the bathroom before christmas, it is now going to be May i believe...will be interested to see what his excuse will be this time round Lol
LG, pleased to see you are still alive..we do worry about you!!!
Dex is o.k, may have to have his bottom canine out as it is rubbing his lip now..poor old s*d
Hi to all i have missed, rushing like mad trying to sort everything before my brother comes tomorrow...need to sort the kitchen floor and then bath the dogs
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-03-2016, 03:33 PM
Griff, calm down, he's your brother, not royalty
Alun's finished, the crack is no more, and I have a lovely cupboard with loads of shelves, which I have already started to fill. Dog documents and 1st aid kit, spare bowls and leads are to go in the top few shelves of it, and overflow from one of the cupboards by the oven is in the bottom shelves of it already.
Sat with bone soup, granary roll and a cup of tea. Girls have been tidied up and dry bedding down for them. Been some sort of fracas as Cariad has a torn ear, not surprised really, she got up and she was lay on about 4 bones It was a silent fracas because Alun didn't even hear it. Power struggle really beginning to take hold, at one time no one would have looked at Cariad if she took the bones, she just did it, now someone's objected and I bet it was Kesh
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >