View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-03-2016, 02:57 PM
I have to go to the King's Lynn Tesco to get tinned pumpkin can't get it in our local one but that has a pharmacy and the bigger King's Lynn one doesn't. Cannot for the life of me work out how they work things out.
I would wait for your brother griff and blag a lift in his new car.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-03-2016, 02:59 PM
Glad the care package is in place for when he is discharged Nippy Jen. the befriending service sounds good too. Age Uk have one of them used it for mum once or twice.
Feels like we are living in NZ four seasons in one day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2016, 03:26 PM
Nippy, so pleased that there is going to be a care package in lace and great that there is a befriending service for Mike
Lol Lynn...i have no idea who comes up with planning shops for what services they have but sometimes you really do have to wonder...our sainsburys in town sells their 3 been good for you soup...never seen a can go off the shelf, the spicy lentil one which i like they don't sell...used to and it was a good seller...odd
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2016, 03:34 PM
Well we all seem to have had a taste of the same weather, rain sleet, hail and wind. It is dry at the moment but there is a lot of black cloud hanging about so more to come.

Pleased to hear there is a package of help for your SIL when her hubby comes home. Hope the UTI is soon under control and he is home

I agree wait until your brother comes on Saturday and use his nice new car to get dog supplies

Hope Dillon's limp disappears again as I think we might be in for a dry but cold spell after the weekend.

Hope June is ok and not buried under a pile of eaten kennel and the girls raiding the freezers
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-03-2016, 03:55 PM
I did hope all is well with June and she wasn't buried under something kennel wise or kitchen wise.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2016, 04:37 PM
His lordship has come home in a foul mood, so going to ignore him. The weather has been all sorts here today too. Think I may sell Blue then I wont have the worry of her and her housing. Feeling poorly so may take myself off to bed early to get away from the pain.

Jenny so pleased they have something set up for when your BiL comes home. Take care all, God bless. xxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-03-2016, 04:45 PM
Oh dear Moyra hoping you feel better tomorrow.

Something funny just happened. Popped into Dogsey and twice when I tried to get on the thread it said I was forbidden. 3rd time lucky.
Must of been a naughty girl. Doing it again not allowing me to post smilies.
Is Azz up to anything anyone know ?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-03-2016, 04:45 PM
Oh dear Moyra hoping you feel better tomorrow.

Something funny just happened. Popped into Dogsey and twice when I tried to get on the thread it said I was forbidden. 3rd time lucky.
Must of been a naughty girl. Doing it again not allowing me to post smilies.
Is Azz up to anything anyone know ?
Now its not allowing me to submit the reply.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-03-2016, 04:48 PM
Grrrrrr now its posted it twice. It's now saying again trying to get this post up I do not have authorisation on this server.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-03-2016, 05:10 PM
Yes, I'm fine, did a long post this morning and it just vanished, and I was soooo bluddy cross. Then son rang and then someone else rang. It was throwing it down, son said it was snowing there, also had Graham on with Horatio and it was a blizzard when he had him out, he sent me a great piccie,

It stopped raining at just gone 12 and the sun came out, so took girls out. it was like walking through thick treacle. We got onto the Country Park and realised I had lost Zen's lead, Keshi all of a sudden started limping. Put Kesh onlead and checked her foot and a big piece of wood bark fell out. Set off back along the canal to look for Zen's lead, found it thank goodness. Was in a foul mood and jiggered struggling with the mud and the girls, took Cariad and Lona out for a walk round as couldn't face anymore mud
Its started pouring down again, have been out and sorted kennels and yard out, lights are on ready for tea time.
I'm so pleased there is help in place for your s-i-l Nippy, thats one of the things I commented on in the post that disappeared, probably lurking with Lynn's failed posts somewhere!!!
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20160302-WA0004.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	142.2 KB
ID:	4891  
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >