register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-02-2016, 02:11 PM
Back from taking girls out and going for shavings and carrots. Complained about the shavings and he acknowledged that there were some like that, and said it does happen, and not a lot he could do about it. Pointless him contacting his supplier apparently. Asked for 3 heavy bales in that case. He was climbing about amongst them throwing the heavy ones down for me and pointed out to me a couple of bales that were visibly smaller than the rest within a minute or so. Dropped shavings and carrots off at the back gate, having a butty and cup of tea, watching Doctors, then will go and tidy up outside and bring the new bales in, distribute raw carrots, fill the coal bucket, and bring in some logs. I don't like this new thing they have put on after Doctors at all, bring back Father Brown
Zen is 9 months old today, its gone really quickly. Really cold out, but had lovely walks, sun was out and girls really enjoyed themselves playing chase in the woods just off the towpath.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2016, 02:23 PM
Moving on TW??? i think it is o.k, new thing every day...like little one off dramas
Pleased the girls had a nice walk...need to get mine out later
My neighbour called me about 20 minutes ago and asked me to pop out the back, she had a tray of veggie samosas for me, she has tried a different place and wanted my opinion....you have to buy more so she had some left and gave them to me, i have said to let me know when se is going again and i will pay her for them...i can be good and eat them with salad...so i have had veg curry and a samosa for lunch
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2016, 03:09 PM
Hi Everyone, just got back from taking Amber out on Blue, now after lifting blue back indoors I am exhausted.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-02-2016, 03:37 PM
Get yourself a cup of tea and have a nanny nap, Moyra, you've earned it.
Just can't get to want to watch it Griff, I start watching and within about 15 minutes I've Moved On, switched off and gone and found something to do. Today it was giving the yard a good clean and the kennels swept out and fresh bedding put in. It is so dry now its really easy, the only hard bit was lifting 3 bales of very heavy shavings into the loft part of the big house. Girls settled with a raw carrot each, got the lights ready to switch on in a while, and they've got dinosaur bones for tea.
I'm now going to have a brew and finish hoovering the stairs, which I started a while ago, then decided to clean the yard and kennels whilst it was still dry and light out there.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2016, 03:42 PM
Good that the girls had a good chase about June and also that you have got some decent bales of shavings.

What a nice neighbour you have Griff.

Now sit and have a cuppa and rest Moyra but I am sure Amber appreciated your efforts.

Just back from second walk and it is now quite cold although the sun is out but no warmth in it. All washing dry and now in hopefully no more until next week now

Hope Casey is now on his way home Harvey.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2016, 03:44 PM
Good to have dry weather for a few days. Have ordered some shampoo for Tyto. It is coconut oil with neem and tea tree. So hopefully that will work. My daughter in the USA uses ocuvite as well. And kelp. Used to use that ages ago so might have to give it a whirl again. Ttfn. forgot to ask who will be watching the Shanarra chronicles tonight? I have worked out how to record one programme while watching one so that I don't miss it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2016, 04:59 PM
i use wahl showman shampoo, the deep black can be used on white dogs too so i only have to keep one bottle in lol it doesn't have detergents or cleansers in it either...which i like.... bet Tyto will smell lush
Sue, this is the neighbour with the garage roof that leaked and she got all arsey...she can be soooo nice though
TW, i know what you mean...they don't really grab you do they?? well at least you had a productive afternoon
went upstairs, left the dogs biccies down and i heard the cats collar tinkling...nearly fell down the stairs and what did i find?? Dex crunching on dog biccies....nearly gave me a bl**dy heart attack, he is flying round the house like a maniac Lol even my dad commented on his behaviour, think it must be the extra painkillers i gave him this morning
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2016, 05:20 PM
Yum samosas. My cats used to like the dog food. Can't hurt if that is what dex likes.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2016, 06:07 PM
Oh Griff, so glad Dex is doing so well, lets hope he just settles down to normal soon. Amber is absolutely flagged out. I took her out again on the green just before 5pm. I am now very ready for bed. Harvey do hope Casey is ok tonight and Rhianon is happy to have him home as I am sure you are.

Lynn, hope Gorden is home and safe and all is looking good for tomorrows interview with a prospective job potential.

June, glad you sorted the shavings problem. Have a good evening all. I am knackered so calling it a day. God bless you all, night night.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2016, 06:25 PM
Night Moyra, bet Amber will be dreaming happy dreams
Brenda, Dex isn't allowed to eat anything hard at the moment as they had to cut his gum and then stitch it back over...i don't generally mind him robbing the odd bikkie
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >