View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2016, 01:57 PM
They look like they have some good reviews on the pet review website.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2016, 01:59 PM
For some reason its not allowing me to load the page to get a quote, keeps saying its unsafe
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2016, 02:35 PM
TW, does this help
https://www.lifetimepetcover.co.uk/
loaded up fine on my laptop
Lynn, pleased you made it home eventually and hope you get the car back promptly
Brenda, pleased training went well
just made myself popcorn... that was in my bag of goodies Lol 50g makes tonnes and i still have some left for later on and it is only about 150 calories. Just watching jerricho on catch up..... for some bizarre reason the fire stick doesn't have the itv catchup thing so i am watching it on STV instead
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2016, 02:47 PM
Its when I click on Get A Quote it comes up Secure Connection Failed Just tried your link and it failed as well, will give it a go on my Hudl and see what happens.
Going for a shower and hairwash, change my bed and put the washer on. Don't want to leave the fire really, put half a bucket of coal on top of the wood and coal and its really blazing now. Anyhow must get cleaned up I suppose
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2016, 03:17 PM
my mum put the heating on for me before she left with my dad...she always puts it on high for me so the living room is toasty warm Lol they are up to bakewell today...my dad will be getting a tart there...the ating type of tart not a tart tart Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2016, 03:20 PM
Tried it on the Hudl and the same thing, get into the site, click on Get Quote and it says not. There's an email address on it for contact,so I'll give it another go on Monday and if still no joy I will email them. Worth a try because my worst nightmare is losing Cariad or Lona because I can't afford treatment. Keshi and Mabs can't be insured at the moment because I breed, but Zen could be as she is too young to be bred from and has to have all her health tests first anyway, so thats nearly 2 years down the line.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2016, 03:40 PM
I can give you the phone number June if you want ?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2016, 03:48 PM
Its on the site Lynn isn't it. Thanks so much for the heads up, am really hoping I can get the old girlies insured, you just don't know at their age. Mind you Karen (Kachinas on here) has Echo who is 12 this year, and I know of several that have reached 14 and 15, and their g.grandma Hanuka lived till 14 and a half, so they're by no means a short lived breed for such a big dog. Tawney was fine in every way until she had a stroke at around 10 years old(was never sure of her age because I was told much much later down the line she was 6 months when I got her and not 3 months!!!) she has been gone 10 years on the 23rd of this month, so would have been pushing 11 I reckon by the time she passed over.
Big Newsflash - its snowing here and its sticking.Stuck my head out because I could see either Kesh or Zen wandering about looking vacant, by the time I was out there they were both in the little kennel looking innocent, so they know yer know
Put my coldweather throw on when I changed my bed, its a faux fur Snow Leopard one. Its very warm and I usually end up throwing it back in the night.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-01-2016, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Harvey asked about the two year thing they confirmed and it is also on the insurance reviewer site that people have experienced this. So fingers crossed.
Sounds OK then, and from a latter post you said £10 cheaper per month, so well done

As for your post 30 of yesterday - I still can't get the text when I click on 'quote' but everything else seems Ok so I'll just forget about it, lifes too short

Has been nice here, even a bit of sunshine this afternoon. We saw no one on our walk which is how I like it will pop back latter if I don't fall asleep after dinner
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2016, 04:50 PM
Isn't it strange how we all like our dogs to be good but like our walking space to ourselves. have a good evening peeps. Griff Paddington was OK. Open season 3 is on now.
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »