View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2015, 12:42 PM
LG glad to hear the dogs are coming on ok, fingers crossed you wont need the vet. Enjoy your visit to friends.

Happy birthday to Rosie too hope she enjoys her birthday.

I have just walked Amber, although cold out there it is brilliant sunshine and really quite beautiful for a change.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-12-2015, 01:05 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
None of it alters his attitude to me, he's as loving and soft as usual where I am concerned,
I hope his paw heals up soon. His attitude to you is indeed a 'special' one since most of what I've read says that dogs are often aggressive when ill or in pain.

Nice to know that there's one visit you are looking forward to.

Casey was sick this morning while we were waiting in Sainsbury car park for the boss to come back. Yellow bile and a fair bit of bone, they had a big beef bone two nights ago so it may have been that. He is also prone to finding dead rabbits and 'things' in the undergrowth which he joyfully consumes so might have been that.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2015, 01:49 PM
LG, just had the paramedics here after reading there are people you actually like, I came over all dizzy and fainted
Harvey, better out than in eh if Casey was a girl,I would say probably due to come into season, thats quite common with them, but obviously he is a he
Have had all girls out, and not one single dog in sight, or person, Oh Joy. Apart from...on the way back along the main road with Lona, Mabs and Zen, all walking very nicely, just coming to a road, they know to sit when I stop as I came to a halt around the corner came a lady with a pushchair, small child in front and a very fat bulldog on one of those brass and leather harnesses, her eyes nearly popped out of her head, I have to give it to my girls, they looked and I said Walk On in a brisk tone of voice and we crossed the road, they sat at the traffic island in the middle of the road, although Lona did look back to make sure the bulldog wasn't any risk to her family, no one barely turned a hair, which was just what I want of them. Rest of the walk went well, got home, cleaned yard and kennels. Girls ate bones whilst I did this, handed out raw carrots after I'd put the bin bags out of the back gate, through the house,in the car, picked bin bags up, covered them with wood from the laying of the bathroom floor, off to the tip. It wasn't busy at all really, got rid of everything, then all of a sudden loads of cars came in as I was going, there was a queue coming off the ring road as I got on to go home, so I was just ahead of it, how amazing is that
Now have a shower, and get off to Iceland to stock up on chicken and fish for the girls for over Christmas, then I can hibernate for a good few days once they are provided for. There is a queue going into Farnworth, but can use the back roads instead
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2015, 03:02 PM
Good afternoon

Pleased Fagin is being good about his paw and hopefully a good outcome for the rest of the gan. Enjoy your visit mind you I am in shock that you have people you wish to visit Gordon

Go careful out there June but it was good that you managed the tip run without the hoards. You have good girls there a credit to you.

Hope Casey is ok Harvey and it is a one off.

Got everything done I wanted to this morning and have walked Teazle again just before the heavy rain started. Now coffee and a sit down until summoned to the station for collection of eldest son
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-12-2015, 03:07 PM
Oh June! How cruel of you - and Christmas just two days away! So cutting - there may even be some other people I like - that you don't know about! Let me see............well can't bring anyone to mind at the moment. But there COULD BE!!!!!!!
Good afternoon to you Harvey - as long as Casey is alright following the reject button - there should be no cause for concern. After all the supermarket car park in which he committed the unfortunate indiscretion was one of yours! lol !
Moyra - bet it made a nice change for you to be able to walk Amber in the sunshine - so much better than the relentless sog which we have all been getting. Did you read my post about the chocolate cake - you could do worse than leave one of them about - for a certain errant offspring! Hope you have a bit of something nice tucked away for yourself!
Righty Ho Folks - the Mem's dulcet tones are reaching my ears and it's time to get off visiting.
Have a good rest of day all - bye fer now.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2015, 03:32 PM
Oh LG I couldn't do that, we have only one bathroom and one toilet in this flat so it be too inconvenient for me besides, he is my son and I love him really.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2015, 03:39 PM
Well the sun disappeared but it is still quite light out there. I have to take Amber for yet another walk. It seems no sooner than she has had one walk that she is due for the next one. Still keeps me moving. Being as it has been dry I am tempted to take the walker out this afternoon. Just have to hoover up if it fetches leaves and mud in again. My daffodils are doing well. I have a potful already in bloom indoors with loads of hyacinths not far behind, but the daffs in my front border one is already opening up and a lot of others are not far behind. Well better get the lass out for her walk, hope LG's dogs are ok now after having second dose of their treatment also poor Fagin's foot. I hope enjoy going out for company.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2015, 04:20 PM
Moyra, have you thought about doing what I know Lynn does, and I do, put old curtains/duvet covers down where you walk through, keeps everything off the carpet then you take it up and shake it off outside. No idea what colour my carpets and floors would be otherwise!!!
Pity Steve doesn't seem to care about you as much as you do him, mind you I suppose he relies on that to get away with being so rude and ungrateful to you.
I have done a mahoosive shop, equivalent to myFriday shop, girls have got loads of stuff in the freezers, so have I,and that is me done for a few days, an Appearance at my sons on The Day, then Hibernation apart from walking the girls when the weather permits. Shops weren't too bad at all, large queues at Asda, all the tills manned, I had a brilliant one, he kept me laughing all the time, my card usually clears in seconds but it took a while and he said oh the little man that runs along the wire to say its OK must be tired, he's had a busy day Same in Iceland, took longer to clear as well.Gives me the heebies jeebies when that happens, I live in fear of it being rejected, it never has, but it still gives me goosebumps thinking about the possibility
Hoping LG doesn't come home to any decorations on the floor and the dogs have become bunged up instead of the opposite. He may well have enjoyed his afternoon out with People He Likesand become a Social Butterfly what can only be called a Christmas Miracle
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2015, 05:31 PM
June, I see we still have Lynn's duplicate thread showing up can you merge the threads please.

I am tired and going to call it a day on here my eyes are playing up. Take care everyone and have a good evening all. God bless. xx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2015, 05:50 PM
Been flat out so evening all!!!
Moyra, hope your eyes feel better tomorrow
Losos...sorry to hear casey puked..my pair found a pigeon, luckily didn't scoff it
LG, hope you have had a great time at your mates
TW, lovely the girls did you proud
Sue, hope your so arrives safe and well
Nipped round next door to drop off their christmas presents, spent the day cleaning and had to go fetch my dad some iron tablets as he has none...he wasn't going to take them, let slip that he thinks he had another bleed yesterday... i bl**dy despair of that man i really do!
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >