View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2015, 10:04 AM
All I have is large black squares not sure what it is supposed to be Brenda I am afraid.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2015, 10:22 AM
Its Downton Abbey Moyra.
Isn't there something about sleeping with a cork under the mattress to waylay cramp.
Alun is already here, was outside sorting the girls out when he rang to say he was at the front door, so had to ask him to wait whilst I finished off. He's now esconsed in the bathroom with a cup of tea and banging away happily.
Son rang to arrange to pick up the fridge which is all defrosted and clean and shiny. Was hoping to meet one of my friends on Thursday (when he wants to collect it) but I am so behind with all whats gone on I think I'll be doing stuff Christmas Eve at this rate. He's coming at 10am and going to drive round with a fridge in the back of his car all day, just in case I sort myself out in time to go for lunch.
Cannot believe that Steve wouldn't drop the back in your car Moyra, its common sense really isn't it. My car is permanently dropped down at the back due to girls, bales of shavings, bags of carrots, and shopping
Gordon hoping your survive the shopping expedition and they don't laugh at the white £5 notes when proferred, and your expectation of change
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2015, 10:59 AM
Morning all
Moyra, Steve should drop the seats on the car for you...especially when you are doing him a favour and lending it to him. It is Kota who passed her silver...she passed a few weeks back but they didn't have the certificates so she got hers awarded last night...deags is a little star though, she only has 2 more things to do and she will have hers as well
Lynn, i do hope you get on o.k at the vets...my appointmet has been cancelled as Conor my vet is sick today, we go thursday now instead
Brenda, i will have a little watch of the clips later
TW, hope Alun gets finished today
Morning Sue, pleased you managed to dodge the rain
Hope LG survives his shopping trip and i too had hear about putting a foot on something cold to stop the cramps
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2015, 11:09 AM
Hello all who have followed.
Dillon wanted his walk bit stiffer than he has been when nearing home but just brushed and tidied him up for his vet visit and the paw licking seems to have subsided again. Will keep the appointment and get it checked maybe he needs a short course of pain killers.
Loved the first part brenda have to watch the second part later.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2015, 11:25 AM
Just watched the space lift off, very moving to watch and consider they are all risking their lives really. Major Tim Peake is a brave man leaving his wife and children behind for 6 months. I know he will be in touch with them via e-mail incredible when you think about it.

Hope you get all the work done there June and Lynn hope Dillon gets on ok at the vets.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2015, 11:28 AM
Forgot to say hope all goes well at the vet Lynn
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2015, 11:29 AM
I wanted to prepare my car for him putting that wheel in the boot. He got it done, fortunately although he has had to order another tyre for the other side so they match they did have the one in stock, so he is back mobile again and can go down there himself to get the other wheel done to match.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2015, 11:54 AM
Brilliant Brenda...thanks for that, the second link is the first part again but googled for the second part...very very good
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2015, 12:58 PM
Here's a weird thing and I would be interested in anyones input. Groomed Dillon about an hour ago and I had noticed he had been worrying round his back end yesterday too not as intensely as his paw though. Now I will admit I do not go up under his tail and worry round his anus often and never had a need too as usually his poops are very firm but over the last week they haven't been as firm.
Well anyway he was a little dirty round there and had been nibbling he looked a little sore so I cut the fur I couldn't brush out and got a soft cotton pad and wiped around his anus gently too.
Now he has settled down like he usually does after a good groom left his paw alone and seems back to his settled self. I am now wondering if his anal glands were not full but a little uncomfortable. The cotton pad was a little dirty after wiping his bottom.
I will pop him to the vet and get him checked out and tell them what I have spoken about here and see what they say.
Sorry its a bit graphic.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2015, 01:04 PM
Yep it could have been that Lynn. I doTyto every so often, usual every couple of days as he is quite hairy and can't bend round easily to clean. We get all owners to check their doglets daily.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »