register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-07-2015, 09:48 AM
Still and overcast here today, not cold though. Got the bone run later on, having an hour to myself before I start dashing about. Got to fit hoovering and washing the car in somewhere, and now someone's coming over in the afternoon, which I could have done without really, plus a friend of mine wants a lungeline that I've got in the draw that I don't use as the clips enormous, even for a horse its enormous, but she's got a big horse, so maybe she won't notice!!! Anyhow, got to get that over to her via a mutual friend as well today!! Friend just been on the phone, apparently mutual friend has text me this morning, told her there is no text.
Rung the bone people and it went to answerphone, so I'll have to crack on regardless, will try them again in a bit before I leave.
Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to Gorden, and to both of you. 38 years eh. You must really like each other
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-07-2015, 09:49 AM
I know Lynn, Norty Me and You!! But it was more relevant to yesterday's thread than today's
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-07-2015, 09:51 AM
Thank you for all the lovely wishes for Thursday.
Can't say its always been an easy road June, but sometimes you have to stand back and evaluate what you have and in the scheme of things he is a lot better than most. I dare say I have my moments too.

Off to Sandringham with big bro and sil in a while they have invited me out too lunch.
Also Gorden checked the new bank account today as that is the account details I gave the car collection people and the money is already in there.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-07-2015, 09:56 AM
Forgot about the Sandringham lunch. I am sure the Queen will be delighted to host your party, it being a special day and all that
I think you ARE lucky with Gorden, he does so much around the house and seems to be able to turn his hand to anything.
All my husbands, and long term boyfriends were pretty useless really, I'm better off on my own
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2015, 10:02 AM
Have a lovely day Lynn Great news about the money being in the new account...does this mean you are nearly at the stage where you can tell santander to p*ss off?
TW, i have a horses lunge line for the dogs and i have to agree the clip is ginormous on mine too, great for me as my hands can be a bit of a problem but i found it too heavy when it got wet. Hope you get all done that you need to get done
Both dogs washed, of course now they have to do their zoomies...lucky me Lol. Mum has just seen the dr again and she is off for another 2 weeks, got me booked in for 2 weeks as well, she has to go to a promoting health meeting at work today...not sure what the outcome of that is likely to be, worst case scenario she gets the boot
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-07-2015, 10:10 AM
Well he is obviously a keeper as they say. He is able to turn his hand at anything I am very lucky.
Very nearly griff just waiting for the last payment this month to go out then we can start the switch over. Really hope they don't give your mum the boot.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2015, 10:40 AM
Oh Lynn, i am so glad for you....must be awful knowing someone can piddle about with your finances and the ones who are supposed to look after them don't care.
I don't think they would get rid of my mum but you never know do you? she was originally off because of that bully woman but she is chronic asthmatic who suffers with reccurrent chest infections.... she has had one for ages that wouldn't budge, the dr had to give her 2 nebulisers last week and wanted her in hospital, her chest consultant is putting her on long term antibiotics to see if that will help the situation, so she has had to remain off as her chest is so bad
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2015, 01:32 PM
i just went to get the dog bed cover out of the machine that deags messed on last night...... still dirty! i have had to pop on a pair of latex gloves and resort to hand washing it, good as new now! just giving it a rinse and spin and will hang it on the airer to dry...apparently i can't tumble dry it! shame it is raining as i could have chucked it on the washing line, never mind the airer in the bathroom it is then!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2015, 02:52 PM
Hello all
The lower cupboards are all emptied just 1 little one to go which has paper work in, dreading that one most lol
Then it's just the top ones, they can wait till morning.
Plumber be here in half an hr. Rob the boss rang me at 1 to say they held up on a gas leak, so I took Rosie on a nice long walk out.
Breakfast was lovely but it's an all you can eat and I ate too much, only just had a banana and a yoghurt, don't want anymore yet.
Lauryn has a headache and doesn't feel to good, think it's the muggy weather.
It's a good friend of mines birthday so I'm popping round later with her card a little pressie. They get their new little puppy next week she's really excited.
Lynn I'm so glad you nearly at the end with that rubbish bank!
Hope your mum is ok Griff, I know my asthma hasn't been brill, so it must have been awful for those with chronic asthma, and what with the stress she's had too.
Lynn congratulations on your anniversary on Thursday , and happy birthday to Gordon too. Hope her majesty was a good hostess
Brenda hope you getting used to pinky and perky (love the name )
TW you always so busy, sit down with a coffee mrs!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2015, 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
i just went to get the dog bed cover out of the machine that deags messed on last night...... still dirty! i have had to pop on a pair of latex gloves and resort to hand washing it, good as new now! just giving it a rinse and spin and will hang it on the airer to dry...apparently i can't tumble dry it! shame it is raining as i could have chucked it on the washing line, never mind the airer in the bathroom it is then!
Yuk I hate when that happens
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >