View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2015, 12:47 PM
Hi Everyone, have taken Amber for her second walk. Steve and I are supposed to be going out for a Carvery. Not that bothered but suppose I had better get changed and show willing.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2015, 12:49 PM
The sun has got its hat on hip hip hooray just for your birthday Moyra.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-02-2015, 01:26 PM
Gorgeous day, if very cold, blue sky and sunshine, the river was, as I thought, a lot lower, and I could walk right up to the waterfall with the girls along it. They've had a great time, although why they would want to go into the water at this time of year, continues to be a mystery. Keshi was huffing out her cheeks, so she must have been feeling it wasn't exactly warm. Cariad and Lona had a walk round up to the football field and a little game on there, then back home, been all very uneventful, love it when its like that. Have a nice Carvery Moyra, at least he's shelling out for you and showing willing. Sat watching the news and having a butty and brew, thawing out.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2015, 01:40 PM
TW,that was my yogurt,I gave her half,likes to lick the tub
Plumber is driving me nuts!!!!Has taken himself off for a part,sink isn't even up yet Bath,toilet,towel rail still has to be done Reckon we'll be in for Easter OH is going to lose the rag.praying he doesn't ring for an update
On the plus side,the sun is shining Friend called round for lunch,so happy to see her Nice wee catch up and promised of a night out soon
How's the Birthday Girl,taking it easy,I hope
Think I might jump in the shower while Snailpace man is out,he'll probably switch the water off the second my hair is full of suds
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-02-2015, 02:40 PM
Afternoon everyone. Moyra pop along to the carvery and enjoy especially if Steve is treating you.
Hope the plumber is now back and doing his job Eileen.

June yes I did give DPD and Berriewoods a piece of my mind.
I told DPD as far as I was concerned the driver was mesing about somewhere and decided it got late and dark andn went home and that was no good to me.
Berriewoods I asked for a refund and said seeing as they made a mistake last month and this I had no choice but to shop elsewhere now. She did say how can we help and I said its all a little too late. Then she said we do have our own delivery drivers but they only deliver on a Friday funny that because I wondered what had happened to the driver. I could of worked around that if I had known but not now maybe in the future when I have calmed down some what.
Been shopping car washed at the Tesco hand car wash ready for Friday Dillon fed now about to clean out the burner and do some housework but I am cream crackered.
Left message for the company who sent an engineer yesterday chasing the quote. Sigh.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2015, 02:52 PM
Put your feet up LYNN,emotionally drained most likely Wee nanny nap
Yes.Snailpace is back,there is lots of noise,so something is happening Shall inspect when I get back from the school run,might be more of a surprise then! maybe pop down to Asda later,running low
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2015, 02:52 PM
Afternoon all
Rosie seems to have daft head on today, so walk been cut short as she's being silly
Ordered dress, will put a pic on when it comes just incase it's not right as it's an absolute bargain off ebay, reviews are fantastic, 99.1 % no negatives and only 1 neutral. It's coming from China ( seems same dresses as our local mega expensive prom dress shop) spoke to my son about it and he said mum all clothes made in China and assured me that his girlfriend got a ball gown for a black tie charity event that came from China and was fantastic and she looked gorgeous ( aww) and was only £8
So am keeping fingers firmly crossed, cos a Lauryn picked it and loves it.
Hope birthday girl enjoys the cavery,
Hope the snail pace plumber is working hard finally Eileen
Lynn- I wouldn't give them anymore of my time, what rubbish customer service. Should send you Dillon's food for free!!
Hi to everyone else
Another cuppa now before work I think
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2015, 02:58 PM
Looking forward to seeing the dress Love reviews,peeps will just tell you straight up,won't they?
Enjoy your cuppa
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2015, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Looking forward to seeing the dress Love reviews,peeps will just tell you straight up,won't they?
Enjoy your cuppa
Thank you, it's going down nicely. Could do with someone doing my shift for me... Not feeling it today.
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-02-2015, 03:23 PM
Lynn is that just your area on a Friday? I think ours was a Wednesday. My last order from them included the chicken wings but have stopped feeding them now as the bones come out the other end whole, quite shocked me when I saw that and I'm not bashing loads of them up every day.

Another tip run successfully accomplished. I do go out of my way to this place as there's never a queue to get in, you don't have to lug stuff up steps and the men even help you! Last time I asked them about dumping paint so was told gloss goes in one place and matt in another so I duly seperated them & the guy who picked them up slung them all in the same place, oh well. I've probably got another 10 car loads to go but got to clear out kitchen cupboards of an old China tea set & take some paperbacks to the charity shop first. Now I'm in this frame of mind I'm on a roll! Too bad my OH is the worlds WORST HOARDER so I have to wait til he goes to work haha.

Moyra I hope you enjoyed your carvery. There's one near us, very tasty and good value, they're always busy. I like their puds (well I like all of their food actually). Last time we went 2 chaps on the next table did a runner, not before they'd been back for seconds and filled the table with empty beer glasses though. We sat there opened mouthed!

It must be warming up now, I've been outside without a coat and not felt the cold (most unlike me). I can't wait for the lighter evenings.
Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »