View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2015, 12:49 PM
it is chucking down here too, kota hates the rain so you have to actually go and stand in the garden with her for her to do her wee's, deagan isn't too sure either but is good and will go out with me stood in the porch watching her, my back lawn is on clay so it always turns to a lake of mud in winter but luckily grows back year after year...did look at that fake lawn stuff but my dad wasn't impressed
TW, hope the girls are feeling a 100% soon, upset tums are horrible
i am supposed to go and pick up a wireless mouse today for the laptop as the touchpad on this thing is hideous...and it's brand new! not sure if i can be bothered, might just take the dogs out and head back home. My dads family are getting together tomorrow, shall we take a bet on him coming up with a reason not to go? he is still a bit ill but is ok except a cough so he could go.....bet he says either he is ill or just can't be bothered
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2015, 01:10 PM
Oh Griff, I know how I feel with my cough that wont go away. I think my chest is better than it was. Amber wont go out on the patio unless she is in dire need. We just tried to entice her out there and also out the front to do a wee on the nearest bit of green to us but she is not interested while it is still peeing down. It really has been torrential rain and is now still teeming it down. I thought we were supposed to have some sun and dry weather today. I don't honestly think they know what we are going to get!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-01-2015, 01:25 PM
Think Keshi is still unwell, she wasn't really into having brekkie and I think she ate some to please me, however there was a little cow pat in the shavings. Gave her a choice between a charcoal bone and a proper bone and she chose to have the proper one, so taking it that she knows best on that one! Charcoal is doing its job and working its way through as there are now charcoal poos out there. Everywhere had a good clean, and need more bleach and disinfectant. Incidentally, a couple of my friends have come up with a possible suspect for Cariad's allergic reaction. I mentioned I sprayed the rubber matting that I can't take out with Jeyes, apparently there is something going on in that there is a changed or new ingredient and lots of dogs have shown either sickness or a reaction to it. Will be looking for something else in that case!!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2015, 01:43 PM
Oh June, how worrying perhaps Detol will be better seeing as children are supposed to be able eat of it!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-01-2015, 01:56 PM
Off out for more bleach and disinfectant anyway so will be looking at disinfectant sprays and reading the labels, having said that, the Jeyes spray says its for kennels and outbuildings and I have used it for more years than I care to remember and never had a problem with it, although its the new or changed ingredient thats causing trouble from what I understand. Several of my friends say they have changed to other stuff now, so am looking at that as well.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2015, 03:14 PM
Oh dear it is such a worry. I do hope the girls will be safe and that you find a solution to the problem. I have yet to walk Amber again it has been so bad out there today! It is starting to get dark already so I shall have to take her soon. Not happy about it but the poor lass needs to stretch her limbs and do what is necessary!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-01-2015, 04:05 PM
Bought some honey yogurt to put on Keshi's fish, and if still no change by Monday will go to the deli stall and buy some manuka honey for her. Also got some more immodium type capsules, 2 from Asda and 2 from Home Bargains, wasn't sure if they were like paracetamol and you were restricted!!! She's fine in herself, has taken herself away into the very back of the big kennel into the sleeping compartment, unusual for her but its obvious from that she's not 100%, Lona and Mabs like it in there, but they have let her go in instead, so they must know she's not right. After much reading of disinfectant sprays I've got Astonish, it kills e coli etc. and you can spray it on neat and on worktops etc. I've used it quite a lot already on the kitchen floor and worktops when I've got puppies, so it was OK with them and can't see there being a problem, but we'll see what we'll see
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2015, 05:03 PM
Hope Keshi is ok TW,bless her
Hi,late on the go,been out and about,managed to get the kitchen tree down too.Place is looking bare Youngest took Lacey out,so she's sorted OH has parked himself on the sofa,darts or football not sure which!! He'll submerge when he's hungry
Lovely here today,guess that's it all over for another year...
Oh hubby bought 2 seats in Croke Park for a year.That means we're guaranteed any match or concert tickets bleedin brilliant must have a look see who's playing Anyone wanting to pop over and see their idols is more than welcome.....still have to pay for your tickets though,they ain't free
Mum and friend Mary are on their way,choice is mince pie,cherry pie,or apple pie....with cream of course Like a drop of baileys too,the pair of them
See ya in a bit
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2015, 05:17 PM
Oh TW like you am concerned about Keshi, do hope she picks up soon. Glad Mabs is appearing better.

I managed to get Amber out in the rain once it had calmed down a bit. Just hope it will be better tomorrow for everyone.

Glad I got all the decorations etc away and am back to normal, want some decent weather so I can sort the garden out but it is like a swamp at the moment. Do take care everyone, night night God bless.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-01-2015, 05:20 PM
Keshi looking very sorry for herself indeed Sorted the beds out, no cow pats at least. Changed the bulbs over to 100w in the big kennel and 75w in the little kennel, they are very dark black/red so won't give out as much light as the ones in there now. Keshi was installed in the back sleeping compartment in the big kennel, went in to shift the shavings out and check for mess (there was none, bless her little cotton socks) and she went out and into the little kennel, as soon as I'd put fresh in, I said you're OK to come back in Kesh, and she came straight in and settled there again. Sooo unlike her, she is the one standing on the coal bunker normally and getting underfoot, its not the same at all, I know she is a pain, but its strange when she isn't being one. Am steaming some white fish for her tea and putting the honey yogurt on it. I gave everyone half a charcoal bone before I went in, and Kesh got a full one, she was lay looking at it, then Lona came up for it and she immediately took it and turned her back on Lona!!! She's had another immodium type tablet as well, am hoping tomorrow she's brighter. Oooh Eileen you'll be at every concert and be the most popular person for miles around this year
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »