View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2014, 01:37 PM
Afternoon everyone we did Tesco in the end and did it all in time before it got too mad.
Oh dear June not what you need before Christmas well any time but certainly not now someone picking an argument with your car.
Hope the blood tests went well Nippy Jen and glad you got a refund form Amazon now lets hope the tree people oblige too.

Michael rung the home earlier to see how mum was doing they said the same then later he got a call they had checked her again and told him she didn't look too well so he has dashed over and is picking Gill up on the way so waiting now for news.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2014, 01:54 PM
Oh Lynn the last thing you need before Christmas but alas it happens, thinking of you. (hugs)
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-12-2014, 02:13 PM
Not going to be a happy Christmas here
I had to go to the Dr's this morning and he asked what was wrong

I said "Dr I think I have Hermes?"
he said "you mean Herpes"
"No" I replied " I have Hermes, I am a carrier"
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-12-2014, 02:14 PM
Hermes is or was an aircraft carrier for those not getting the joke
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2014, 02:22 PM
I also think it is a courier now. A bad one at that from what I have heard.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2014, 02:33 PM
Just had an update from Gill Mum looks really ill today. She is drinking loads and they have given her something to drink with minerals in it to stop her being sick.
Other brother Paul is going along tomorrow with his wife.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2014, 02:57 PM
Oh Lynn, am thinking of you, you will be jumping every time the phone rings, its very hard to know what to think. Still raining here, have done battle with my new tree and got there in the end, there was one stage when I put it all back in the box, re-read the instructions and took it out again and re-commenced the fight. I've got the lights and tinsel on it and it looks nice, but it is loads easier to assemble a real one, you just bring it in!!! I've got Heart on playing Christmas songs every so often, put tinsel around my big piccies on the wall, got to put some around the fireplace yet. Sat having a butty and a brew before the next round. I am wondering if I nearly got caught up in one of those insurance scams with the carpark incident, why would anyone wait till I had backed out and my front was level with the back of their's and then reverse into what is basically a tank, if not to make some claim. I had put my car into reverse and my lights were on so the car behind me had given me space to go back, I was lucky I had somewhere to go and worked on my instincts and I was there before them. Girls had a bone, Cariad's face is going down now pretty fast, she took a bone off me, but then she is starving to death of course!!! Had my friend on with the knee, its now on the road to recovery, unfortunately there seems to be a problem with her arm, didn't want to say anything, but would the ecoli move elsewhere, I don't know that much about it. She sent me a piccie of her pasta bake she is having for lunch. She has one of Cariad's daughter's Kofie (flyball dog), and she was saying the apple didn't fall far from the tree in her case. Can't get Kofie out of bed in the mornings, then if it is raining, she won't go out to wee!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2014, 03:04 PM
Hi
Happy Birthday to Rosie and Liam home tonight? Be some excitement there MANDY Enjoy
MOYRA,good to hear your friend got to see her mum one last time xx
Thinking of you LYNN xx
NJ cleaning up with refunds!! Good for you
I'll pass on the joke
Saving your posts till I grab a cuppa TW,cause they look interesting
Just been for groceries,Turkey to pick up in the morning,hubby's job and we're finally done Rain,rain and more rain
Coffee time
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2014, 03:32 PM
Wouldn't surprise me June they take on buses.
Hope it stops raining for you soon Eileen.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2014, 03:37 PM
Yeah but the buses have cctv and are fully comp!!!! lets say it would have been a very convenient 'accident' for them as their back end would probably have been non existent as they weren't backing out slowly either. Right, had a sit down, out to sort the girls out, they've been a bit neglected today to say the least, and yesterday I was out, they'll be ringing the Cruelty Its very heavy rain here Lynn, so it must be right across the country
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »