Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2014, 09:51 AM
Morning all
Moyra, please please go to the drs or if you feel really bad the walk in centre or a&e, having had both pleurisy and double pneumonia and leaving both for quite a bit before seeking help i know that early intervention is best
ooooooo Nippy, apple pie, haven't had a home made apple pie since my nan was alive so pre 1998! may be adventurous and attempt one myself one day...i am however supposed to be on a diet Lol
Lynn, glad Dillons paw seems better, lets hope this is the end of his paw/leg problems
i once again am doing nothing today..will walk the dogs later and that is it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-11-2014, 11:21 AM
Finally got myself online without anymore freezing and stop/ starting. Phone calls made that needed to be made whilst I was messing about and time we were out. Taking Mabs and Keshi on the river, hoping it will be low enough, I DO NOT want to meet any fishermen as Keshi will have her silly head on more than likely. Have an absolutely lovely day out, Lynn, after all thats gone on with boilers and Dillon this week, you more than deserve it. Fingers crossed here on the paw and hope Gordon managed to do things to the boiler to get through the weekend until Matt reappears. Moyra, you really need to get yourself off to the doctors and this needs sorting, you sound so poorly and fed up. Griff, think of all the money you've saved by not buying anything lol. Brenda hope the training classes go well and not too many no-shows. Best get off myself now otherwise the day will be gone, takes nearly 2 hours now for me to get online and its all time when I could be doing other things.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2014, 12:34 PM
I feel much better for a walk out with Amber. It is a beautiful day out there and she met up with a tiny dog also called Amber that she has met before. Am not sure whether it is long haired yorkie or a shitzu (sp) but she is a beautiful little dog. They are a couple I bumped into from time to time and like me the husband is disabled, normally on a mobility scooter but today also like me down to our crutches. It is so damp and squishy out there that it doesn't seem practical to use the scooters or the walkers either. It brings so much dirt and leaves indoors.
Jakesmummy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-11-2014, 01:51 PM
Afternoon all. Sorry to here some of u are feeling rough,
Poor jakes still got a limpy leg.so still no ball on his walks .trying to get a puppy to rest is a laugh in its self.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2014, 03:04 PM
Good afternoon all.
Moyra I'm pleased your walk did you good. Often some fresh air helps.
Sorry Jake has a limpy leg Vicky. As you say impossible to rest a puppy but to stop him chasing balls is a start I guess.

I needed a present each for my G daughters to go with the money I give them. On my Yahoo page an ad popped up for "Soufeel" charms. Never heard of them but they look lovely and fit all charm bracelets apparently. I have ordered them one each in their birth stones. Even with postage the bill came to under £30 so I feel quite pleased with that. That is my Christmas shopping done and dusted. Just have to wrap it now
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-11-2014, 03:09 PM
OMG Nippy, you are SO organised, not even started anything as yet, still November so plenty of time till Christmas Eve Hows the apple pie coming along, and whats for lunch tomorrow
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-11-2014, 03:15 PM
well another job done, the garage lights work a treat, just got to wait until dusk now.
Only got a bit of filling to do where old light fixing screw holes are, so it a case of a bit of morter cement mixed with brick dust to make the match.

Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2014, 03:56 PM
Tumble that looks great, you will be able to find your way home now
TW you frightened me then when I saw OMG, I thought you were going to tell me that the firm I have just sent to for the charms were crooks or something! I worry even though they have good reviews.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-11-2014, 04:25 PM
LOL Nippy, I bow to you in total admiration er whats for lunch tomorrow besides the apple pie
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2014, 04:31 PM
Hi
MOYRA & NUMPTY NORMA,sorry to hear your both not feeling well(( hugs)) and poor Jake with the sore leg Hope you're all feeling better soon.
Christmas Fair,enjoy LYNN good to hear Dillion is ok xx
Big hi to all,just back from shopping and lunch with Hubby,we had a lovely day,few more presents ticked off Loads of peeps about,getting all festive now...I loves it
Himself is on the sofa watching footie will leave him to it Any amount if washing to do,so I'll have a coffee and tackle that
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »