Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2014, 07:15 AM
Morning all

Malka, that doesn't sound good. Perhaps the next time you need to see the doctor or nurse ask about it.

Lynn, I do hope that Dillon is okay.

Gordon, morning!

I'm off to work this morning then home to pack. Got cadets over the weekend. The kids are getting up at 6am tomorrow for fitness! Hopefully the adults don't have to join in the fitness or I may be in trouble, cause I am not as fit as these guys

Ah well, time to get myself moving to work. See you later folks
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-09-2014, 07:38 AM
Hope you manage a nanny nap later Malka.
Lorraine I hope you don't have to get up at 6 am too but I think with all you do you will find you are as fit as those guys.
Dillon seems fine today thank you.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2014, 07:49 AM
Morning.
Lynn, glad your TV signal is back. If mine goes then my internet is gone too because I get BT through the broadband. I bet you will be glad to see Gorden tonight
Mandy enjoy breakfast with your friend. You will have to try and stay awake today. I have plenty of things to do if you want to come and lend a hand
Gordon your show sounds interesting what are you entering?
Morning Lore enjoy your weekend.

Shopping today for me. I've got to stock up ready for my visitors who eat me out of house and home
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2014, 07:53 AM
Good Morning everyone,

Not very bright this morning. Just taken Amber for a walk and a run on the green. I could easily go back to bed.

Have a good day all, take care, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-09-2014, 07:55 AM
Morning Nippy Jen enjoy shopping. I expect you are looking forward to your visitors.
That was the weird thing with the tv the internet was working.
Morning Moyra sorry you are still under the weather.
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-09-2014, 08:38 AM
Good Morning Everyone,
Slowly returning to normal after frantic day yesterday

Very dismal day, hope it picks up for the weekend. Having a catch up to find out what you're all up to.

Have a great day everyone.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-09-2014, 08:50 AM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
...[snip]...Malka, that doesn't sound good. Perhaps the next time you need to see the doctor or nurse ask about it.
Lorraine - thank you so much for caring but I am keeping as far away from our GP and nurse as I can! Neither of them have seen my eye but I know that the Ophthalmologist at the hospital managed to get my open [it was like a football] to check the retina at the back of it after the CT scan and before he started his suturing act and said my eye itself is OK, but my optician - who had to make new computer spectacles for me now thinks that as the scars healed they have pulled down the scar tissue and I will probably need plastic surgery on it, which I will not agree to. And that my eye is objecting to not being able to open fully.

But if the pain is from nerve damage nothing will stop it. Actually Botox would but I do not know if that is available here and in any case I do not think I would agree to it.

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Hope you manage a nanny nap later Malka.
Thank you Lynn and I am glad that Dillon seems fine today!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-09-2014, 09:20 AM
Morning FL not much going on here only housework.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-09-2014, 09:25 AM
Having been retired now long enough to get used to it I don't know how anyone can find time to go to work as well. Maybe its because waking/getting up around 10am has something to do with it.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-09-2014, 09:33 AM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Having been retired now long enough to get used to it I don't know how anyone can find time to go to work as well. Maybe its because waking/getting up around 10am has something to do with it.
Beats having to get up at 4.30am six days a week!
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »