Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2014, 08:16 AM
Good morning all,

OMG it is hot. I took Amber out early still no sign of the balloon she gobbled down. Steve suggested I feed her more today to push it through. Reluctant to undo all I have done with her dieting but if I have to stop her swallowing whole popped balloons then I have no choice. she has not eaten her breakfast of a sachet of meat and then when Steve suggested I opened her up a tin of Pal not sure if I should give her a frozen chicken leg or drumstick if I have one. I shall of course be watching her output very carefully. Have a good day everyone, no better very tired as usually! God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2014, 08:24 AM
Have given her a frozen drumstick which she was happy to take.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-06-2014, 08:32 AM
Morning Linda sorry to hear Loki has taken another fit. Very worrying for you with the Communion Sunday and not being able to put him in the car. Fingers crossed he only has this one and you can relax Sunday.
Morning Moyra has Amber done her business this morning ? If she is popping normally and not vomiting hopefully there won't be any problems. If she stops pooping and starts vomiting too then it has possibly caused a blockage. You probably know all this. Hope she is ok.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2014, 08:51 AM
well, may just get some gardening done before it gets too hot...discovered yesterday that i can use the hand shears without is hurting the wrist so may be able to clear the corner where i want the soft fruit bushes..jungle out there!

back later if the undergrowth does not swallow me up...
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2014, 09:44 AM
Morning all...

Have you thought about an air cooler for your room Lynn? Have a look on Ebay, I have one and it's brilliant. You can put cold water and ice packs in most. I am looking for another one, cos the fans only really push the hot air about, but these cool it. I am sure it will help, my lot are quite cool with mine on and so are my toes.... or you can get a new one
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Prem-I-Air-S...rds=air+cooler not too expensive I dont think, just plucked this one to show you.

Dont work too hard in the garden Rosebud and wear a hat, sorry to see Loki had a fit, just when you dont need it, not that you ever need it of course, hope the eye isn't too bad and Pereg soon settles with no more fits today, you both need some rest Malka, missed about Amber and the balloon, the only thing you can do is keep an eye on her. I think a raw carrot is supposed to help push things along maybe try her with one. Hope all the aches and pains soon feel better NippyJen and TW. Wonder what time Dave got home and did the car sale go through? Is it the car that broke down he is selling? Hope all is well with every one else xx

I am going to get my "new" car today but no doubt something will go wrong Already had a email about my new mobile, now not being delivered till Monday....

Have to go and the chicken carcasses from a new source, my other source have change their policies and will no longer sell them to me..... but the new supplier is nearer and are free so not a bad change.....

Eversuffering husband should be home today, but has been delayed and dont think he will be home till tomorrow now and will expect me to go and get him at stupid o clock

Another glorious day here, got all hoovered and dusted and now waiting for little sister for daily cuppa, then off to get my car, pics will be posted.

Have a great day and will nip in later xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-06-2014, 09:46 AM
Oh yes enjoy the new car. We have one of those Elaine.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-06-2014, 09:59 AM
Gone a bit stupid and ordered both computer specs which I needed, and bifocals which I did not need but craved.

Amit is going to see if he can get another pair like the red scrummy computer specs [I do not normally wear red] and I said if he can get blue I want for distance only.

Must be mad but years of NHS ugly frames sort of make me need more than one pair of specs I do not want new clothes or shoes or bags but have this thing about gorgeous specs.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2014, 10:24 AM
Thanks Lynn, they never stop at one, unfortunately. He has already had another but he's very calm.

We're thinking about a "new" car here too - my Ibiza is giving some problems and costing a bit too much now - the engine is great though. Trouble is, I want another one with a punchy engine but OH is being sensible and wants a less powerful one.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-06-2014, 10:46 AM
That's a worry Linda.
I like big engines because my car is always the dog car or going away car and not used as much we always have one with a bigger engine. Gordens is always small due to the travelling and cost.
With the price of petrol now I suppose you have to be sensible.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2014, 10:56 AM
My Ibiza isn't too bad, economy-wise; it has a really punchy engine and I love driving it, although it is a rough ride. I'd love something with that torque.

I still haven't done my housework.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »