View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2014, 08:19 AM
Well, the washing is out and in this blessed heat will very soon be dry.

Wanted to stay out, potting on but the ******** unspeakable midges are out in force, great clouds of them seeking fresh blood.There is not a breath of wind.

Even the weather forecast says CALM so that is that for the day as they stay around all day.

Still, the washing will do well. Lovely when it dries in the sun.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2014, 08:22 AM
Originally Posted by Lynne View Post
Morning all.
Good luck at the hospital HELENA. Hope it doesn't hurt too much.
An early morning for you ROSEBUD. Are there two 2 o clocks in a day. The rosary sounds lovely.
Leave some stuff in Dunelms for Helena NIPPY. & enjoy your root in Lidl's.
Hope you feel ok today LYNN
Have a good shopping day BEV.
I just got home before the rain started. It's probably in for the day now. While I was walking round the park my nose started bleeding Had to walk round with a tissue clamped to it. It's stopped now though so I don't know what started it
Off to Costco for free coffee & cake & stock the freezer up & get dog food. It's a long time since it's been so empty
Have a good day everyone else.
Free coffee and cake sounds yummy...

Hope the nose stays dry.

There are 2 ams when you stay up late and 2 ams when you had to go to bed too early....still, had a lovely chat with family in Canada so that was ok. Just disrupted after the migraine.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2014, 09:05 AM
Morning Nippy Jen enjoy the morning out and hope you get some bargains from Dunelms. Might the car take you the route via somewhere nice for lunch today ?
Sorry Bev missed the bit about a jaunt out with Charly enjoy.
Morning Lynne don't go exerting yourself if you have had a nose bleed. Might be your blood pressure is a bit high.
Glad the weather is good washing drying weather Rose.

My hip seems fine today it doesn't like it if I bend down to pick something up it twinges but its better than yesterday and I have a better range of movement in it. Thank you everyone for worrying.
Just got in from a walk with Dillon thankfully not raining but very wet underfoot and opened the back door and told him to wait while I opened the conservatory door. He went out 100 miles an hour and he catches his paw always the bad one with the toe that has the joint disease in it well today he did that skidded on the wet patio then couldn't weight bear on the leg stood holding it up. I thought oh no here we go. He laid down for a minute then got up and put it to the floor I know it must really hurt him if he knocks it. I know my joints I have hurt in the past do now.
So all is well it seems he has been up and down the garden hunting for biscuits so I can relax on that front.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2014, 09:39 AM
Oh Lynn, poor Dillon we know how our bits hurt. No matter what happens with our joints it is a case of carrying on. Is our friend Pat having a time out. I hope not because I want to know how poor little Alfina is doing. I hope she is better today and little Bella is being so good to accept her.

Lynn,
I think you are right that we need no bad feeling on here or anywhere else on the site. Everyone on here are such lovely people there is no need for it. we all have our aches and pains and problems and we should be there for each other.

Nippy, can you pm me the brand of Brian's Statins so that I know whether or not I have tried them. I think the original ones I was on were ok. I think it is as they have changed them over the years.

So for all those suffering today I wish you well and God bless.

Helena, I am praying that your hospital appointment goes ok it is such a worry and I hope they do not undo the good done so far. Saying a prayer for you.

Have a good day everyone, God Bless. Love you all, Moyra xxx
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2014, 09:44 AM
Good Morning all...

Hope all is well and not to many poorlies and painful folk. Good Luck at the hospital Helena.

Whats happened with your hip, Lynn? have a nice shopping trip with Charly, Bev, hope the washing gets dry, and the car manages to go to Dunhelms and maybe a spot of lunch

Very wet here and the dogs are getting fed up with it now,as I am, cos like our TW, I just love the hot weather The chicks are barely keeping dry, as they do like to go and rummage about in the mud. Nugget still likes to come and have cuddles

Got to go and fetch the chicken and bones today, was out most of yesterday and been feeling a little under the weather, so not done a lot of anything else done or planned.

Will try to nip in later, have as a good day as you can with this blinkin weather xx
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2014, 10:18 AM
Well, finished the rosary, a sweet breeze arose so the washing is almost dry, started some gardening then ran out of steam. So resting a while...these old stone houses stay cool..There are clouds around but not threatening yet...
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2014, 10:44 AM
Still raining here. Just as well I decided not to do the washing - maybe later in the week
Been to Costco & had coffee & cakes, - I kept going back for more I spent a bl***y fortune? & then went to the butchers for stuff I prefer from him. As I walked in he said - do you want some bones - so two huge marrow bones for Taff.
I don't fancy the midges ROSEBUD. One of the penalties of a nice calm day I suppose though.
Ah well I'd better go & sort my stuff out for putting in the freezer. - that's the worse part of buying in bulk
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2014, 10:50 AM
Good morning all.

I went round Dunelm yesterday and got new bedding for us for when we eventually move into our new house. If I don't get it now I know it will be gone forever - happened before just waited too long and gone!. I also looked for some bedding for my granddaughters but had sold out of the one I wanted. Never mind no doubt I will see something else.

Good luck at the hospital Helena and hope you are not too sore when they finish with you.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2014, 10:57 AM
Morning Moyra Dillon seems ok now thank you he never learns silly dog.
Morning Elaine hip objected to so much gardening. Sorry your not feeling so well.
Morning Sue sounds like you got a bargain.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2014, 11:10 AM
Morning all,

Helena, hope all goes well with the torture agent, sorry physiotherapist...

I was up earlier but between earache, sore throat and general yuckiness I gave up and went back to sleep.

I hate having a cold!

So I've done nothing, I've put dishes on to steep though. That's about it. Supposed to get an instruction done for the shooting day we are having in a few weeks but can't find all the information I need...grrrrr.

I hate having a cold!

Plan is later to get the car up to the garage and pump up the tyre that needs done as ill or not, my car is going into Kwikfit tomorrow to get serviced and MOT'd.

Here's hoping it isn't too bad.
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »