Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2014, 07:53 AM
Morning Jenny and all

I never got up till 8 this morning, but then after watching the eurovision and then this programme about Abba I never went to bed till 1 am. I got up at 6 for a wee and went back to bed and promptly fell asleep again.

We have a big bike race coming through at 10am today so I may pop out and see it, even though I am not particularly interested and grab a coffee out and then treat myself to lunch a little later..

Later this afternoon I am picking my sister, her husband and my neice up and we are going up to mum and dads for tea.

Its dry here this morning so washing machine is going so hopefully I can get it out to dry.

Lynn glad you got to sleep in today as well. Happy Birthday to your mum.

Malka enjoy your gallopy trot

H I am glad to hear the finger is healing nicely and hopefully your consultant will think so too. We don't want you having bits chopped off I wonder what they do with all the bits they chop off . They should give them to zoos for the lions.

Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-05-2014, 07:59 AM
Morning Malka, Helena, Linda and Lynne.

Glad to hear the hand is healing well Helena. Lucky you Dave cooking a roast Gorden never got round to doing that for me wanna swap ?
Morning Linda.
Morning Lynne enjoy your peace today what time is OH back ?

Tensions easing here I am slowly thawing. I will be working on breakfast out later or if too late for that coffee and a big piece of cake that should defrost me completely.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2014, 08:15 AM
Happy birthday Lynn's mum.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2014, 08:20 AM
I think OH is expected back late afternoon LYNN. I think when you are living apart during the week each doing their own thing it must get a bit hard to change routines for both of you at weekends. It's bound to boil over at times.
Enjoy your lunch out BEV & watching the bike ride. Mind you they go passed so fast - blink & you've missed them
New friends for Bella eh TANG. You'll be losing her to next door soon

By the way Denise ( who lost Mirk) has posted photos on FB of her new puppy Should help to ease the pain for her.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2014, 08:27 AM
What no hungover smiley
We had the most fantastic day yesterday, I love the way Jenny says you are looking forward to seeing "some" of the photos!!!
Malka we had some of the heaviest showers that I have ever seen, at one point we were all gathered at the window watching, but in between we had the most glorious sunshine
Lynn glad Dillon let you lie in, bless him! I missed what caused the frostiness, I will have to catch up later.
Helena hello good to see you (you said lamb )
Hi Moyra LS and Lynn
Tang photos coming soon! there are an awful lot to sort through! But I will make sure I will post the one of me dancing with Red Adair We are having salad for lunch too. Far too much consumed yesterday!
Morning Bev sounds like you have a full day planned hope you enjoy it.
Right well I think a third cup of coffee is needed, be back later!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2014, 08:36 AM
Hey Nippy! I wanna see ALL of the photos!

You sound AMAZINGLY BRIGHT for the morning after the day before! Are you still on a 'high' from it?
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-05-2014, 09:44 AM
Morning everyone - Glad to hear that you are continuing to improve Helena, despite suggestions that you feed unwanted bits to the lions, I would consider that a retrograde step really! Nippy - So pleased you had such a good day and even managed a few bits of sunshine, do hope the OH didn'y get soup down that nicely pressed tie lol. Tang - did you really like that Conchita's song, or were you just being PC. In the bit I saw the quality of the song was rather hidden by the strikingly incongruous appearance of the artist. Who was described in the blurb as trans-gender (no mention if this was pre or post op) not as just "drag". Well to each their own, as they say. Neither song nor artist had much to offer me! Hope all have a nice sunday (please Malka be careful - that gallop bit sounded a bit dangerous) and strokes to all with four legs. Bye fer now!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2014, 10:02 AM
Morning
Think I have NIP JEN's hangover didn't get in till 3 am but it's was a great night.First Communion went really well yesterday,my nephew looked like a wee model
Great to hear the wedding went well NIP JEN and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to LYNN's mum We have the cycling coming through today and the place has gone stone mad,atmosphere is brilliant though Sadly I feel the worst for wear,will take a Berocca,cause apparently we are going out for lunch( bowl of soup,if even )
Will catch up later,have a fab Sunday all.Its gorgeous here today
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-05-2014, 10:02 AM
Gordon - "Conchita Wurst" [Tom Neuwirth] is not transgender, but a drag artiste.

Dana International [Sharon Cohen] who won the Eurovision Song Contest in 1998 is transgender, having had sex reassignment surgery in 1993.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-05-2014, 10:16 AM
Fine by me either way Malka - just as long as they don't make it compulsory. Was just going by what the presenter said on the evening. Only saw some six or seven minutes of the programme (which sadly included Ms Wurst) and quickly turned off. Then took to boring folk on the computer for the rest of the evening. Bye fer now.
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »