View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-02-2014, 10:08 AM
Helena - I know that Zena had Metronidazole when she had giardia - is that the one she is now on daily? Jess2017 has a problem with her Staffy x and you might be able to help her Bloodwork- higher red cells? - Page 2 as Eva was treated for giardia last year and has now been throwing up again.
Meg
Supervisor

06-02-2014, 10:15 AM
Good morning fellow members another grey day with occasional drizzle, a taste of things to come no doubt .

I have done the shopping and am off to make some soup for lunch, I don't seem to have an appetite for anything else since I got this chest infection.

Enjoy your day everyone
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-02-2014, 11:05 AM
Dry here today thank goodness and doesn't feel that cold either, hurrah!!!
Sad News today, Fenn's mummy and daddy are back in their house as of Sunday, so she will be leaving me early next week, she's become a part of my life and that will be pretty upsetting, but she is going off to her new life and I hope I've given her the basics for her to grow up into a beautiful girl. Malka she says she will keep in touch and I've told her about you and how you love her.
Had an email about Tanika and Tala, with piccies of them 'helping' with the dishwasher, and they are well, another one of Horatio last night, still with his orange toupee, he is doing well, so everyone fine that I know of up to now.
Am going to try and get Fenn out with Mummy and Keshi today, will take more piccies. Camera lead still not here, and no sign of the original one as yet. Cleaning and tidying virtually done now and can't understand where it is.
Meg I'm sorry to hear you're still so poorly, is there a tonic or something you can get yourself, because this infection seems to be quite deep seated and its probably taken a lot out of you, and with the roof leaking (still) and the grandchildren and all you're baking you live life in the fast lane.
Nippy, those immodium have sorted me out, and yesterday I got some of those bio yogurt drinks that help sort the biotic thingies in your tummy. I had those years ago when I was having probs due to the osteoporosis meds. I gave up taking the meds in the end, and the drinks really helped, I was at a stage where I couldn't eat most things without dire results.
So so sad about Dawlish.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2014, 11:14 AM
I took the dogs up with me when my OH dropped our son up to his car. The tree men were already there removing the Eucalyptus tree but expect it to take most of the day. When my OH went to collect him from up the top last night he honestly thought that he was under the tree ..... thank goodness he wasn't but must have missed it by no more than 30 seconds No wonder they call the Eucalyptus the 'widow maker' because I was shocked at how minute the root ball was .... and it was a 'ball'. I think the other 3 will also be removed at some time.

I organised for my son to leave his car last night in a neighbours driveway so he didn't have to drive into the muddy field and the poor lad had to drive almost the full length of the 9 acre field this morning to get out at a gate at the far end ... mind you so did I and every other neighbour there with cars up there. I gave the boys a good walk but had to keep them on flexi leads because apart from having about 50 cars up there, there are also the goats and 3 horses. The Bourne has risen hugely and most of the road on our stretch is now flooded but the Thames is holding its own at the moment. IF we avoid lots of rain we might not get it too bad this time .... I know, I know I have seen the forecast but I'm hoping they've got it wrong again!!

Lore Good luck at cadets tonight and I am so sorry that that lad is causing trouble for you
Bev I expect you are praying for no more wind so that your fence panels at least stay put and can then be fixed. Your daughter, Ash and Leo are about 5 miles from me but they don't have the Bourne or the Thames that close to them. I hope your long day goes quickly.
Lynn Enjoy the calm weather 'cos I don't think it will last much beyond lunchtime . With any luck you'll be able to get Dillon out for a quick stroll before then.
Norma enjoy your day and I hope you just get enough snow to look pretty but not to disrupt travel
Malka If its cold for goodness sake put the heating on ... think of all the times when you don't need it. Keep warm
Nippy Loved the photo of Pepsi Glad you are feeling a lot better today .... what a relief
Moyra I hope your walls have remained dry ... another big test for them this aftenoon. Careful when you take Amber out this morning it is so slippery underfoot. My two won't be going out this afternoon other than toilet visit in the garden, 'cos like you we'll be battening the hatches.
Lacey What joy for her to be cone-free Maybe you could come and clean the insides of my windows too ..... I can hardly see out
Meg I assume you are Hannah-free today. Hopefully your homemade soup will tempt your appetite again .... you must eat or you'll fade away. I hope you have a nice relaxing day today and continue to get better.

Off to spring clean my son's bathroom now .... oh joy
See you all later.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2014, 11:23 AM
OMG JENNY you're son was so lucky Imagine the damage that could have done,its huge Thank God no one got hurt
TW,good news on the dish washing helpers so nice of peeps to keep in touch,let you know how their doing Know it'll be heartbreaking for you when Fenn goes You did say you were gonna treat yourself to a hairdo and bit of a pamper,maybe that would be a good day to do it
Sun is shining,so lovely
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2014, 11:24 AM
Just looking at that chainsaw!!...so cool
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

06-02-2014, 11:32 AM
Eileen - You Do Not Need A Chainsaw...
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2014, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Eileen - You Do Not Need A Chainsaw...
Oh,I have one that's a monster though,way to big for me
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-02-2014, 11:47 AM
Not going to be pampered till my rib is less sore, its going to hurt having my hair washed even,still got to pay something to MBNA this month, and then I'll know my true status financially, one more payment next month to them with whats left, and then I'll have enough for a hairdo.
Got to buy more coal today as I can't go for wood because I can't smash it up at the moment. I can't saw the wood I've got either, if I do something to myself now when I think I'm facing in the right direction that'll be me done in for a long time.
Girls will be going in the car to the field today, and then home again in the car, I daren't risk anything at all
Glad to hear Lacey is now Coneless and happy sniffing the grass once more
Jenny, that is one big tree, did it miss all the cars completely.
You're running out of spaces to put things by the sound of it, goats, horses and cars all crammed into the one place, and then a tree falls on that space!!!
This is all so scary, like some sort of disaster movie
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2014, 12:14 PM
Good afternoon all...

OMG!!!! that tree coming down...how lucky were your son, someone was looking out for him....AND that chainsaw...Eileen, makes eversuffering husbands look like a dinky toy, although he has got a stilh....did you you get your log burner Jenny? you will be like me and go asking for trees that have fallen, although we are using pallets and they seem to be a lot warmer than logs...hope the fence stays put, at least until you can get it fixed, Bev, and Fenn is leaving home, bless her, she's off on a great adventure. coneless, bet Lacy is so happy. Poor Dave, is the end in sight... have a great non Valentines meal tonight, a chance to get all dolled up in ya glad rags...

Hi to everyone else, hope you are all feeling better those who have been under par....

Really cant believe this weather, it has to get better soon, hasn't it???? We are very calm here too Lynn, maybe the calm before the storm, it is quite grey, but hardy a breath of wind...

Not a lot on today, have dropped my van in the garage, it is having a problem getting into gear, really hope it is not too expensive Done the housework and waiting for some chicken to cook, which I will be having on a sandwich.

Take care and will nip in later...
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »