View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2013, 09:04 AM
Morning everyone. On my third cup of tea. None to nice out there this morning but at least it was not wet when I walked Amber. The sky seems to be lightening up too which will nice getting fed up with the dark rain clouds now. Large grocery order being delivered around lunchtime don't know where I am going to put it all but we shall worry about that when the time comes.

I hope you are all nearly ready for the big day. I hope to join you all at the party tomorrow night together with a bottle or two and some sausage rolls and mince pies etc.
Have a good day everyone. God bless.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2013, 09:04 AM
Morning kazz and all

I've managed to persuade the laptop to fire up this morning so have got straight on here to see you all. I will order a new battery and lead for it in the New year so I can get on with no problems everyday again.

Been very busy here working as usual and trying to get sorted for Christmas. I am getting excited now. I am really a big kid at christmas.

Today for the first time in 30 years I am going to attempt to make some sausage rolls and mince pies. They have always been a disaster in the past so wish me luck.

Kazz sounds like you are really busy today, I do think your charity work is fantastic. More are needed like you.

Lynn thanks for the lovely card.

Hope your all ok and ready for the big day. Hope all doggies are well for Christmas.

Have a good day everyone
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2013, 09:11 AM
Good morning,
Only had a few drinks last night but my head is banging!!
Gonna take Lacey out,that might help Only one up,the rest are still
Very windy here still but dry for a change think I might become a pioneer
Have a great day all
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-12-2013, 09:11 AM
Dry here now and it is brightening up a little.
Yard was full of standing water, which is very unusual, so shows how hard it must have rained in the night.
Got people coming to see their puppy this afternoon, so need to get myself organised.
Babies fed, the crate was clean this morning and they all used the puppy pads, or near to them at least.
Someone then blotted their copybook by going on the sheet in the crate, but at least it wasn't on the vetbed.
Took some piccies of them playing yesterday and by the time ImageShack had frozen my computer a couple of times and finally downloaded it was late on, so for anyone who missed last night's piccies, here is another one
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2013, 09:16 AM
Morning all,

I've had a read through but will have to comment later as its still dry here at the moment and I want to get the dogs out before it rains ........ I've got soaked on too many recent walks

See you all later ............. June love the puppy fix.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2013, 09:20 AM
Really bad at who's who with the puppies Which one is that with the white face? Gorgeous
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-12-2013, 09:36 AM
That is the one Malka calls Tatiana and the one with her is now called Bailey
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-12-2013, 09:39 AM
Good morning busy people another unpredictable day. I just got in from walking Chloe as the rain started lashing down again. Now it has gone really dark

I am having an easy day today, I want to try a new recipe for grissini the little thin bread sticks, I find cooking cheering when it is so dark and miserable outside.

Enjoy your day everyone
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2013, 09:40 AM
Morning

We had loads of rain early on this morning but it's sunny now.

I need to measure up the spare table for the tablecloth to see if it fits and do that last pressie shopping.

Have a great day everyone.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2013, 09:46 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
That is the one Malka calls Tatiana and the one with her is now called Bailey
Think MALKA knows her stuff,she's a beauty
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »