Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2013, 08:24 AM
Good morning all.

Just popped on to wish you a smooth and easy move tomorrow Lynn. I hope the cottage is more than you could wish for once you get there.

Good luck with it all xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-10-2013, 08:25 AM
Morning Chris thank you.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2013, 08:41 AM
Lynn
I'm astonished you can take the time to remember my burfday or Mart's therapy or anything right now Lynn with it being D Day - 1! But thank you. You have made me laugh already - you've made it sound as if you are putting Dillon in the freezer lol!

Removing big fridge/freezer from the kitchen and the small freezer as that is where Dillon will be contained tomorrow
And yes, you just potter along calm as a cucumber - we are all getting excited for you by proxy! Well I am anyway.

Jenny has made me laugh too now ....
I'm confident with horses so I'd just pretend he was a little shetland
LuckyStar
Oh dear bad night again and the worry of the dog chewing his paddy paws? I slept well last night so am hoping I'm back on track for the night and day thing. However - the blerdy right shoulder is giving me gip again today. I'm doing no computer 'work' and intend to hit the sunbed on the verandah any time soon. It is glorious out there - maybe a bit of sunshine therapy will help.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2013, 09:01 AM
Two part reply today. Came over all starving hungry and had to stop and make a sandwich!

Helena I really ENVY you going to ASDA. There was a huge one at Chandlers Ford and I spent hours wandering round it and bought penguin jumpers for Jenny and lovely stuff for my neices and also got myself some really nice nighties and matching robes for over here as well as some fluffy stuff for over there! The prices were amazing. I didn't bother with the food sections (well obviously not I hate shopping) I bought all my snacks for the hospital in there out of a big chill display near the till where they had sushi and sarnies and all sorts - again at amazing low prices.

madmare
It's a shame you aren't 'local' to all of us now you are available to dog sit - I'm sure all of us would be only too happy to leave our dog(s) in your care. Have a good day at work - I'm not doing any work today - did enough yesterday.

Nippy
What can I say to you? Enjoy your shopping? I wouldn't!

It's not just my shoulder - it starts at my neck and goes all the way down to my wrist. So I've slathered the Brufen gel on it again and just waiting for it to dry before going for a doss in the sun. Bella is out there already waiting for me!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2013, 09:03 AM
Morning everyone, Steve has gone off fishing again maybe just for the day he will see how it goes and has gone prepared for one night stay over.

Lynn, do hope everything goes ok today and that the move goes smoothly tomorrow and that you get sorted fairly quickly over at the cottage. Blessing that Dillon's backside as returned to normal.

Jenny never heard of dogs eating moss before, does it not harm him at all.

LS Amber spends a lot of time licking or biting her paws and I am not sure if it is her pads or her nails that need cutting badly but she will not let me at them as Steve made one sore last time we did them. Sorry you had a bad night, I did too because Amber wanted my side of the bed or more than the middle anyway.

Helena, glad you decided to keep the little van I do not think you will regret it. Hope the journos keep to their word and do a good article on your set up and also add to your website. Have a good weekend with Dave.

Bev. Hope your day goes ok and it is not too arduous. Take care.

Nippy Jen, Enjoy your shopping trip I am never keen on shopping myself.

Have a good day everyone and achieve all you set out to do. Now I must get on with some housework while Steve is away, God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-10-2013, 09:11 AM
Good morning fellow members sunshine for a change.
I have just got back from shopping, Waitrose had dried fruit on offer 3 for 2 so all stocked up ready to make christmas puddings and mince meat.

My next job is to catch up on some washing before another lot of rain arrives later today.

Have a good day everyone
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2013, 09:23 AM
Thanks Tang and Moyra, I will enjoy my shopping, I always do ... well then I don't have to do housework do I
Fuel costs have risen so much that pensioners must choose, heat or eat, well I have made my choice, EAT, hahaha so I 'm going to stock up!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2013, 09:33 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Thanks Tang and Moyra, I will enjoy my shopping, I always do ... well then I don't have to do housework do I
Fuel costs have risen so much that pensioners must choose, heat or eat, well I have made my choice, EAT, hahaha so I 'm going to stock up!

Sounds like a plan! Store up enough body fat to keep you warm (like a seal!)
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2013, 09:41 AM
Ha ha Tang, some would say I have enough her already!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-10-2013, 10:13 AM
All the best for tomorrow Lynn, I hope all goes smoothly for you and Dillon doesn't get too cold secured in his freezer
Nice day here, no rain, blueish sky and girlies will be going out in a couple of minutes.
Mabs now has a vet appointment for her Canine Herpes vax on 1 November. I have been onto the vets where the eye screens are done and they don't have a clinic planned for December/January and the puppies will be 6 weeks on December 25, so will need to get them eye screened around then, also thought I would get Keshi re-screened as well because it will be more or less a year since she was screened as a puppy. Vets say leave it with them and ring them mid-November because things could change. I sincerely hope so!!!
Can't wait to see your write up Helena, aren't they going to let you see a preview, May 2014 is a very long time to wait. You obviously needed to have the extra hour in bed. I think we are all waiting for the clocks to change, I keep waking up at the 'wrong' time and it has to be that my inner self knows the time is going to change, it happens when we are due to change back for summer as well. I think it may be this weekend actually, but not sure.
Pat, hope your shoulder etc is going to benefit from the lazing in the sun, I think it will more than likely be all the lugging about of back packs and luggage on your way to the airport, and it will calm down once it gets some sun and no damp around to upset it again. Glad to hear Mart is making such excellent progress, he is doing amazingly well considering the op was only a couple of weeks ago
Chris, all that driving round and getting lost, only to be told what you already knew. Not good is it really. Hope Gary does recover from his injuries and is there no other consultant who you could see, because really none of what you have been told is much use to you really
Linda, poor Loki, wonder what it is that starts him off on this paw biting business.
Moyra, have a nanny nap to catch up on the sleep you missed through Amber taking up the whole bed.
Hope Steve gets better news on his back and is able to go back to work, even if its not lifting paving stones.
Jenny hope the moss eating isn't going to cause you dire rear issues later in the day. Got to laugh at Dillon being a Shetland Pony. I have a friend with mini horses and they are actually Smaller than my girls!!!
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »