Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2013, 10:04 AM
Morning HELENA,MOYRA,BEV,JENNY G, & SAL
LYNN & MRS PAT- get well Duffers (( hugs)) on the way!!
MALKA,just missed a great sale on e-bay!! brain cells @ 30% off I ordered some for OH
TW,never mind "peculiar" if you think it's gonna help,YOU GO GIRL!!
Beautiful day,going to pop into town sort out Leah's school uni
Have fun, talk soon xxxx
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2013, 10:14 AM
Just going to 'lose' today methinks. I have changed location - from sofa to table to eat a bit of comfort grub so using lappy whilst here - back to sofa and dawg soon!

I'm just glad it wasn't last week (for the wedding) or even next week when Jen's bloke gets here (I'm not good company when I am poorly - I am a right miserable old cow who hates feeling ill)
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2013, 10:24 AM
Morning all. It was pouring down here this morning - got wet on the morning walk Came home & got changed to go to town for a haircut & by the time I got there it had stopped so I'm hoping we don't get any more now today
Your plan sounds intriguing TW.
Lovely for you to see Charly & Ash Bev. Hope her appointment goes well tomorrow.
Hope your face is better Lynn - sounds weird.
Good luck with the skip run & the house painting Helena.
I took my iPad to town with me hoping to meet some cousins in their usual coffee shop to show them a photo of the parent of one of them & an aunt & uncle from when they were children - probably abt late 1920's but they must have decided not to come today Ill have to try again next Monday.
Not much else on today except the usual.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-08-2013, 10:37 AM
Stopped raining here as well. Was resigned to a day in, but will get all girlies out whilst the rain has stopped I think, because it was forecast to rain all day today.
Did they let you know they weren't coming Taffsmum, because that is not nice if you have been sat there waiting not knowing.
Good luck with the uniform Eileen, I remember those days all too well. If you got the uniform to early they grew out of it by September, leave it till later and there was nothing in the right size left
Hope you feel better as the day goes on Pat.
How's the swelling now Lynn
Have fun on the skip run Helena
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2013, 10:41 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Did they let you know they weren't coming Taffsmum, because that is not nice if you have been sat there waiting not knowing.
They didn't know I was going but they usually meet up there on a Monday at 10-30. I only walked past the cafe & looked in the window - didn't actually go in.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2013, 10:41 AM
Morning TM
MRS PAT,think we' ll let you off with being a " right miserable old cow" but just for today mind
Need you back on here tomorrow on tip top,usual witty,laugh a minute form!! Think today would be good for Gone with the Wind or complete series of Roots!!A duvet day(minus the duvet!! )Hope you can get some rest,few Bella snuggles and feel better soon....(( hugs))
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2013, 10:47 AM
Morning folks

Was up relatively early. Up at 11am instead of nearly 12 It's progress, still not been for a run yet. It was forecast for rain but we have a lovely day instead. Having a brew before getting moving.

Hitting the run, then going to tackle our ironing pile, when I tidied the office I found a pile that Brian had put in there while I was away. So got that to do as well *sigh*, going to wade through most of it today.

Have a nice day folks.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-08-2013, 10:49 AM
Face doesn't feel as swollen. Think I may be fighting something off as my voice is all croakey and my head feels muzzy.
Thank you for the well wishes.
Morning to all that have come on to say morning after me.
Pat hope you feel better soon.

All details passed to agent that are needed and we have just instructed the solicitor that Michael recommended to us.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2013, 10:53 AM
TW,yeah and she's lost a stone and a half since last year!!All just puppy fat,has shot up too So basically needs the works....£75 for the blazer alone Thank God I've just the one for school Older blade starts her year out job next Monday,you'd get a real laugh out of her,she's a real sketch
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-08-2013, 11:07 AM
Looking like I have News on the Ideas Front. Will confirm later on.
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »