View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2013, 08:00 AM
Morning all. It's just a nice temperature out yet. Very pleasant walking round the park this morning. No doubt it will heat up soon though.
Happy Anniversary Lynn & Gorden & Birthday wishes to Gorden as well. Enjoy your day at the garden centre.
Hope the workmen don't disturb your nanny nap Helena
Hope the boys are better this morning jenny & that you had a decent night with them.
I'm just going to get ready to go to town for a few bits for OH. He's going away or the weekend again - Fairford Air show. From Thursday till Sunday so another weekend of freedom for me Trouble is he ends up taking enough food for a fortnight with him & I have to think what he can take that wont spoil in this heat without a fridge
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-07-2013, 08:02 AM
Morning all, another lovely day...

Jenny hope the boys are feeling better today,

Have a good one folks xx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2013, 08:09 AM
Duvet I can't even bare a sheet

A potter in the garden might even be too much. I've done all the house work I intend doing now the rest of the day will be spent concentrating on keeping cool!
Pepsi went to the beach early for her swim, lucky girl but it entails climbing down quite a steep path and there is NO way I could get there!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2013, 08:43 AM
Good morning all
Happy Anniversary Lynn and Gorden Lovely jubbly
And Happy Birthday to Gorden, double delight

Minihaha you may need an antibiotic, that sounds painful, hope you're ok.((hugs))
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2013, 08:44 AM
Morning all - I am not really here! Just wanted to check on Jenny and the boys, and am hopeful that they are both going to be much better by the end of today.

See you later
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-07-2013, 08:47 AM
Happy Birthday to Gordon and Happy Anniversary to you both Lynn.
Thinking of you this morning Jenny, I have had a look at your thread but couldn't see an update and really am hoping that all is going fine with the boys.
Like TaffsMum says it is cooler here today with a nice breeze, but the sun feels quite hot and have got girlie's umbrella up for them to keep them in the shade.
Nice to hear that Zena is listening Helena, because it would be unbearable if she was constantly off on one all the time the plasterers were here, you'd be wanting to drown her in the paddling pool never mind just keep her cool in it. Soldierboy has obviously found heaven at long last after the dreadful life he had, may he have many more years there yet.
Off on the bone run in an hour or so, just got to ring up and check what time to go.
Bev please be careful that sounds very painful indeed to me, wish you could find a job that isn't quite so physical and wearing.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2013, 08:49 AM
Happy anniversary Lynn and happy birthday Gorden!

Loki seemed improved on his walk. He had three 'episodes' where he stumbled and his head tilted again but he recovered. Fingers crossed he's on the mend.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2013, 08:52 AM
Ah,((hugs)) to Loki xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-07-2013, 08:52 AM
Glad to hear Loki is a bit better Linda, infections in the inner ear can and do affect balance so hopefully the drops from the vet will sort him out.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-07-2013, 10:18 AM

No idea who said what, just mainly popped in to see how jenny's Rucksack and Flash are, after a night with no sleep but a small ketchup after Da Booga's 7am meds. Glad to see they got through the night OK and fingers crossed they will quickly recover from whatever it was.

I have not a clue what was up with Da Booga but late to bed yet an hour later she wanted a pee. Or poo. Or who knows what. One hour's sleep and then for the next three hours it was jump on the bed, walk all over me [to make sure I was not asleep - as if] then jump off again. Over and over and over a bdoolygain, and I have no idea why. Ended up giving her 10mg Valium as she can do without sleep but I cannot.

Happy Birthday Gorden and Happy Anniversary Lynn & Gorden.

Think it is time I got some coffee down me.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »