Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2013, 08:06 AM
Morning Jenny and fellow members,

Jenny - I hope today runs smoothly and is bearable for all concerned ((hugs)).

Moyra - Good luck at the hospital today.

Lynn - I hope your headache goes, you have some luck with the EAs and you manage to get some chill-out time after you marathon yesterday.

Bev - Good luck meeting the in-laws to be. You must be feeling really excited about tomorrow. Good on you for celebrating gaining another member to your family rather than losing a daughter .... which of course you are not.

Moet - You are clearly still enjoying your stay away - you've been so lucky with the weather Enjoy the rest of your time.

Mini - Have a wonderful morning with your little grandson. 3 is a great age Now don't be too competitive with him and no cheating with snakes and ladders we won't hold it against you if he beats you

I've been awake since before 6 but still haven't taken the dogs out .......... off I go and see you all later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2013, 08:08 AM
Oooh yes forget Happy Anniversary Helena and Dave.

Good luck with your check up Lynne.
Glad Pereg is on the mend Malka.
Enjoy the snakes and ladders Mini.
Sounds like you and the dogs are having a nice break Gerri.

Headache gone after walking Dillon it might be back though after trying to plan viewings for Saturday.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2013, 08:09 AM
Morning jenny.

Off I go to do battle.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2013, 08:09 AM
Malka - You and Taff sneaked in while I was typing. Great news that Pereg is still settled. Hopefully that bruising will disperse soon and make her more comfortable.

Taffsmum - Another 'freedom day' for you then .... enjoy it.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2013, 08:59 AM
Morning everyone

Nippy - What a nice surprise seeing your name starting the thread! Hugs for today. xxx

Bev - I hope you have a lovely evening tonight.

Labrador Lover - good luck at the hospital.

Lynn - sorry you have a headache. Probably the stess.

Mini - I hope you have a lovely day with your Grandson.

Loki was in a mad mood this morning. He got hold of his fling ring and started throwing it around the garden. On the walk, a beagle was coming towards us and he actually pretended to sniff a bush to make me stop, but really he was watching the other dog. I'm onto his games though!

I'm going to take Michael to his grandparents and do some shopping.

Have a lovely day everyone.
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2013, 09:22 AM
Hi everyone, not much on here today, it is a lot cooler than yesterday in bedfordshire so taking the opportunity to get the house tidy while it's cool, not my favorite past time and maybe some ironing fun fun fun x
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-07-2013, 10:15 AM
Morning all, I had to do a double take when I saw Nippy opening the morning thread . did I miss something along the way what a lovely surprise though

Hope you all have a good day , and look after those doglets in this hot weather xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2013, 11:19 AM
Helena and I are on our holibobs.

Morning Jackie. Whoops its afternoon.

The morning thread is now open to anyone to put the thread up if it isn't already done and if it is no worries as our wonderful mods will merge.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-07-2013, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Helena and I are on our holibobs.

Morning Jackie. Whoops its afternoon.

The morning thread is now open to anyone to put the thread up if it isn't already done and if it is no worries as our wonderful mods will merge.
Arh..I see, that's good, have a nice relaxing holiday , both of you xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2013, 11:31 AM
Afternoon Jenny and everyone

Well done Jen for starting us off today, I was off out early cos of the heat again today, then I went up to the van to finish off a few bits, make the bed, got chatting with my lovely neighbour up there, and then took myself off to Asda.

So busy in Asda and it was only 10 am Anyway, got it all done, came home and unpacked and refilled Zena's pool with cold water and she jumped straight in it.

She's got some kind of problem going on with her right front knee, and when she holds it up, I rub it and then she's fine again, and I'm wondering if it's one of those fluxation patella's or waddever, must keep an eye on that, but I thought it was more of a small dog problem not gsd's

Bev, how exciting with the wedding tomorrow, gaining a lovely new son in law, seeing Charly so very, very happy and gaining a couple of new friends by way of his parents. I wish her all the best and may she last longer than we have at 32 years (that takes some doing in this day and age lol!). Just tell her to only buy houses which have already been done up and she'll be fine

Lynn, sorry you've got a headache today but that's hardly surprising is it. Good luck with the EA's, don't envy you mate. Thanks for the commisserations for my anniversary

Moyra, good luck with the hospital appointment hope all goes well.

Lynne, how lovely of you to remember that today is actually my anniversary.xx

Jenny, you'd better get your skates on before it gets too hot to take those boys out, it's another stiffler today

Jackie, hope you're doing ok now, day by day.xx Yes, Lynn and I have put the Daily up for grabs to whoever is up first, so if you're up early one morning you know where to come!

Gerry, I'm glad you're having a fab time in that caravan and well done at the show last week-end, I forgot to congratulate you when I saw your post.

Linda, oh LOL at your Loki there, he sounds like Zena, crafty but looks like you got his number

Hi Zoe and Mini and Malka

Got an e-mail from Dave first thing to say Happy Anniversary and I'm going to ring him lunchtime cos I won't be here at 7pm tonight being at that blooming meeting.

Last night I got something in my eye, right under the top lid cos I had the window open in the kitchen where I was sitting chatting on the phone. Oh it was a nightmare, I used half a bottle of Optrex trying to shift whatever it was, then I showered again to get the water going in my eyes, but it was still there, very painful and so annoying This lasted for a couple of hours, I almost put a patch on that eye cos when closed it seemed fine, but when opening it or blinking it was awful. Anyway, I grabbed my top eyelashes and pulled the top lid right down over the bottom one and voila, relief, out came a bdooly eyelash!!! I thought it was a fly flew in there the way it felt

Going to make a sweet and sour chicken stir fry for lunch with beansprouts and noodles, mmm, mmm, mmmmmm. Enjoy yours, and I'll catch up later. It's stiffling hot again darn sarf and the week-end is back up to the 30's which I hate, especially with the vans to do.
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »