Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-03-2013, 09:02 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Malka is it steam mop bonus day ? You seem cheery today so hopefully no disasters and and a good nights rest was had.
Oh yes it is a BONUS day

You fink if it wasn't I would say

You want to win a STEAM MOP eh?

You gotta post on here

Today

Get yore number 'ere an' you might win

A STEAM MOP

Umm, maybe
Pookin
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-03-2013, 09:29 AM
Morning all, I really want the steam mop. I will admit to being quite confused about what a steam mop bonus day was until a few days ago when I noticed the announcement about the steam mop contest.
No snow here, looks like it may rain though
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2013, 09:39 AM
Good morning all.

Horrifically windy overnight and a very tiny amount of snow which has barely settled on the grass. Had a message from my daughter over in Barnsley though an it's horrendous over there - lot of buses stopped and they are well and truly snowed in.

Looks like another very cold walk on the cards - some run up to Easter, isn't it?

Have a good un all and stay safe out there xx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2013, 09:44 AM
Well I can't believe I'm writing this.....it has stopped raining, I never thought it would
Sounds as if you have got it now though Lynn So sorry to read about G's job too.
Malka, hahaha you are getting too good at writing these raps
Skjerstad you are making us all jealous now talking about the Orkenys and Skye
Bev you have made me feel really sad about that house, it sounded ideal I hope something else turns up soon.
Today I shall be mostly getting ready for tomorrows family lunch although there will only be 6 of us tomorrow, quite a come down
Hope all doglets are well and happy, I will be back later.
Meg
Supervisor

23-03-2013, 09:47 AM
Good morning fellow members snow is falling heavily and surprisingly settling on the flooded fields and it is freezing cold .

I had decided to start decorating my bedroom today having bought the paint and mustered up the enthusiasm . I fear if I put off doing it I may lose the enthusiasm which is already starting to diminish .

Enjoy your day everyone whatever you decide to do today .
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2013, 09:55 AM
Morning all. Snowed in here it's still trying to snow as well, been at it for nearly 36 hours non stop now. It's only a few inches deep but I've had enough of it now. Hubby usually goes out on the Mersey Ferry on a Saturday but he can't get the car out of the back entry so I'll have to put up with him all day Taff enjoyed running round in the park in it though
Sorry to hear the house has fallen through Bev. Life's not fair sometime. Same for Lynn & Gorden. Your stress levels must be sky high by now. It puts a strain on your relationship as well.
Hope you had a good night Malka & haven't had any more drama - the days not over yet though is it?
Everybody else stay warm & dry. You know the old saying about March coming in like a lion & out like a lamb. Hopefully it's true but I'm not holding my breath.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-03-2013, 09:59 AM
Snow overnight and has settled, not too deep though.
Very very quiet this morning without Ash, the minute I get up and go to the bathroom he shouts for me, and this morning it was sooo silent. Have sent a text asking how he is doing but not heard back as yet
Not sure what I am doing today, never got anyone out yesterday because of the weather, it has stopped snowing/sleeting so depending on how slippy it is I will try and get Lona and Mabs walked and take Cariad and Keshi out on the park, just popped out to poo pick when I did brekkies, then back in again but it seems quite slushy and not frozen.
Really sorry to hear about your move Bev, I understand exactly how you feel, is there anyway round it, maybe Charly share a house or something and you get a lodger yourself, maybe its too late now and you've told everyone, but seems such a shame that you can't be near your family if you spend more time on your own than you would like.
Sorry to hear Dillon is playing you up again Lynn, like you say you really don't need it after yesterday's bombshell, another slug of Valerian during the day perhaps to keep him calmer, and even maybe asleep, so's you can get your jobs done without wanting to brick him up behind the washer!!!
Linda have you tried Ainsworths in London, they are homeopaths and they may be able to help you with the Milk Thistle, but also perhaps Loki's post ictal stage.
No word about Ash yet, but then again No News Is Good News as they say.
Norma it sounds better in Scotland and the Orkneys than it is here in England, usually the reverse!!!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2013, 10:03 AM
Morning everyone, hope all your problems disolve one by one during the course of the day, have a good one. Moyra
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

23-03-2013, 10:13 AM
Think I have trouble. Not sure if it is a UTI or cystitis. Will not be a doctor here until maybe Thursday and this has just started real bad.

Think bad problem. Hurts bad
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-03-2013, 10:17 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Lynn and all
Weather awful here too, gales and snow which is now settling fast. Looks like British Summertime which starts next weekend will start in true British style.

Sorry for bringing a downer to the thread yesterday afternoon, but I am very upset about the house. Charly didn't want to move there because the difficulty of getting to uni everyday and the expense, which I can understand and her future career has to come first. I just so wanted it to get away from here and to be near my family and the area is so nice and rural. If i went there she would have to move out and she can't afford that and then I would still have the bedroom tax to pay because I would still have a spare bedroom.

Charly is off to Strasbourg at 7am with the uni tomorrow till Wed late night and then Thur her and Ash are heading down to Devon for a week or 10days. Its times like this when I am alone for days on end it would be nice to be living in that house we saw yesterday as I would be in walking distance from my sister and a short drive from my parents and I have friends over there too. It has all really put me on a big downer as I was hoping we could work it somehow as the people really want my house here. Never mind I need to pull myself together as I am wallowing in self pity about always having to give up my dreams and chances and thats not like me.

Good luck with the decorating Lynn. I have had enough of that the last couple of weeks so don't envy you.
Thinking of all you with really bad snow or floods, I saw it on the news last night it looks awful.
Take care out there everyone.

Good
Morning Bev nobody minded you coming on disappointed we all felt it with you. Is there really no way round it like you say the days that you are on your own must be upsetting. I am having this same dilemma over Michael but we really have no choice and he said it will give him the kick up the bum to sort something or he will have to come with us. His little part time job is in London though and he does have quite a few good friends living in London who will put up with him and he will come home possibly for some weekends and holidays. More (((hugs))). X
Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
Morning Lynn morning all
Sorry to hear things haven't worked out regarding Gordens job so soul destroying ,hopefully something will turn up soon ,
Dillon settles today
Sorry some folk have had disappointment regarding house moves n car troubles
Snow snow n the sky's heavy looks like more on the way ,main roads fairly clear ,but cars having trouble in our street ,slip sliding about winds picking up too
Got to nip out later not looking forward to that
Dogs not hanging about n happy to get back indoors
Do take care everyone if your traveling
Hope everyone has a good day ,problems work themselves out ,all poorly 2n4legged feel better soon
Take care stay safe xxxxx
Morning Norma bl**dy snow hey. We have to pop out in a bit too. Not looking forward to it.

Originally Posted by Pookin View Post
Morning all, I really want the steam mop. I will admit to being quite confused about what a steam mop bonus day was until a few days ago when I noticed the announcement about the steam mop contest.
No snow here, looks like it may rain though
Morning.

Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
Good morning all.

Horrifically windy overnight and a very tiny amount of snow which has barely settled on the grass. Had a message from my daughter over in Barnsley though an it's horrendous over there - lot of buses stopped and they are well and truly snowed in.

Looks like another very cold walk on the cards - some run up to Easter, isn't it?

Have a good un all and stay safe out there xx
Morning Chris. Oh dear sounds like your daughter has really bad weather maybe we should think ourselves lucky.
Stay warm on your walk.

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Well I can't believe I'm writing this.....it has stopped raining, I never thought it would
Sounds as if you have got it now though Lynn So sorry to read about G's job too.
Malka, hahaha you are getting too good at writing these raps
Skjerstad you are making us all jealous now talking about the Orkenys and Skye
Bev you have made me feel really sad about that house, it sounded ideal I hope something else turns up soon.
Today I shall be mostly getting ready for tomorrows family lunch although there will only be 6 of us tomorrow, quite a come down
Hope all doglets are well and happy, I will be back later.
Morning jenny its stopped raining hooray.

Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Good morning fellow members snow is falling heavily and surprisingly settling on the flooded fields and it is freezing cold .

I had decided to start decorating my bedroom today having bought the paint and mustered up the enthusiasm . I fear if I put off doing it I may lose the enthusiasm which is already starting to diminish .

Enjoy your day everyone whatever you decide to do today .
Morning Mini can you pass some of your enthusiasm over here please for the decorating.
Originally Posted by Taffsmum View Post
Morning all. Snowed in here it's still trying to snow as well, been at it for 18 hours non stop now. It's only a few inches deep but I've had enough of it now. Hubby usually goes out on the Mersey Ferry on a Saturday but he can't get the car out of the back entry so I'll have to put up with him all day Taff enjoyed running round in the park in it though
Sorry to hear the house has fallen through Bev. Life's not fair sometime. Same for Lynn & Gorden. Your stress levels must be sky high by now. It puts a strain on your relationship as well.
Hope you had a good night Malka & haven't had any more drama - the days not over yet though is it?
Everybody else stay warm & dry. You know the old saying about March coming in like a lion & out like a lamb. Hopefully it's true but I'm not holding my breath.
Morning TM snowed in Luckily we are not that bad bad enough though in my opinion. Just want it all to stop now.
Can you find Oh some jobs to keep him from under your feet.

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Snow overnight and has settled, not too deep though.
Very very quiet this morning without Ash, the minute I get up and go to the bathroom he shouts for me, and this morning it was sooo silent. Have sent a text asking how he is doing but not heard back as yet
Not sure what I am doing today, never got anyone out yesterday because of the weather, it has stopped snowing/sleeting so depending on how slippy it is I will try and get Lona and Mabs walked and take Cariad and Keshi out on the park, just popped out to poo pick when I did brekkies, then back in again but it seems quite slushy and not frozen.
Really sorry to hear about your move Bev, I understand exactly how you feel, is there anyway round it, maybe Charly share a house or something and you get a lodger yourself, maybe its too late now and you've told everyone, but seems such a shame that you can't be near your family if you spend more time on your own than you would like.
Sorry to hear Dillon is playing you up again Lynn, like you say you really don't need it after yesterday's bombshell, another slug of Valerian during the day perhaps to keep him calmer, and even maybe asleep, so's you can get your jobs done without wanting to brick him up behind the washer!!!
Linda have you tried Ainsworths in London, they are homeopaths and they may be able to help you with the Milk Thistle, but also perhaps Loki's post ictal stage.
No word about Ash yet, but then again No News Is Good News as they say.
Norma it sounds better in Scotland and the Orkneys than it is here in England, usually the reverse!!!!
Morning June I bet it was quiet. I hope you get some news on Ash soon.
Dillon is a lot more settled today than this time yesterday. Gorden has been unsafe moving around the house it is quite difficult trying to move with a 71/2 stone dog trying to hang off your leg.

Hopefully all over from next week couldn't get him in till next Tuesday but all booked now he will probably calm down now. But is has to be done is so unfair to him and tiring for us.
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »