Female 

17-02-2013, 09:17 AM
Morning all.
My word is it Sunday already?!
See you later
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-02-2013, 09:38 AM
OMG Crystalgirl, I think your dad was even stricter than mine, he used to have a purple fit the way I went out, we were talking about those crochet dresses the other week, we all remember them, and IF we wore anything underneath
Beautiful morning here and there has been a frost overnight so everything frosted up at the moment.
Babies full of beans this morning, rampaged into the kitchen at the speed of light, I was still giving Lona and Mabs theirs and had barely put the dishes down when babies came cavorting back wanting their brekkie and started eating Lona and Mabs, cue massive grumbles and growls which does not scare the babies anymore, ended up more or less dragging them away to give them theirs in the kitchen, and it was gone in seconds and off they went to see what Lona and Mabs had left.
Took Cariad for a walk round, loads of birds out doing the couples thing in the trees , brought Cariad back, she had her brekkie and I am now having mine.
Nice and dry today so Ash will go to his first puppy class this afternoon, can hardly believe he didn't go to the Wednesday evening one because of the snow,and it is like spring today, my eyes are itching so a sure sign spring is on its way.
Good idea about the grass seed Helena, I may get some myself, as I have a beaten down muddy patch at the front.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-02-2013, 09:54 AM

Shenanigans last night? I do not have the slightest idea what you are talking about! I am a good girl I am, and I would never "do" shenanigans!

Yup, as Nechda has already said, better get duplicate suitcases packed for Gorden aks Phileas Fogg!

Kazz - glad that Sal is enjoying life again, and after you have taken her out and then finished the few little DIY jobs you have planned, would you please come and re-build my shoebox of a kitchen for me? Oh, and a few other little jobs while you are here...

Nechda - being dumped up at Devil's Dyke somehow sounds the right place for you...[ducks behind Pereg]

Bev - I am glad you feel a bit better today and hope you and Lily enjoy your walk. Charly is not just lucky to have a boyfriend that owns his own place in Devon, but that he is as lovely as Ash is.

Chris - sad about the missing dog walker but at least it will help bring closure to his family.

Sorry for ignoring everyone else - I was interrupted by three phone calls, one after t'other, so will have to catch up once I have re-heated my coffee which is now stone cold.

Enjoy the day everyone!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2013, 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post

Bev - I am glad you feel a bit better today and hope you and Lily enjoy your walk. Charly is not just lucky to have a boyfriend that owns his own place in Devon, but that he is as lovely as Ash is.
He certainly is Malka, he is one in a million. He said in the summer I will have to go to Devon with them too. I love Devon and havn't been there for about 40 years so would love to go again and will be taking him up on it.

Anyway they left at 9.20 this morning so should be there by 2.30 this afternoon.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2013, 10:16 AM
Morning Lynn and all,

What a beautiful sunny day, albeit it on the chilly side with a frost still on the ground. I've already walked the dogs and am about to make a dash with them over to visit my Mum as no time this coming week.

Lynn - I'm not surprised you were both shattered yesterday - it's been a very long emotionally draining week for both of you. Enjoy your day.

Kazz - Good luck with the DIY - be careful.

Helena - Enjoy scattering your seeds, the birds in your garden of which I know you are so fond of, will love them.

Bev - A lovely day for a long walk, I hope you and Lily enjoy it.

Chris - Here's hoping your ankle remains OK today, a good excuse to sit with your leg up. I hope that body found is the dog walker as at least he be laid to rest. So sad.

Norma - Have a nice dog walk and enjoy your quiet day.

Tangutica - Mmmmm .... Kindle and sun or packing, I think you've made the sensible choice.

Crystalgirl - Clearly an event you will never forget. Nor probably the other people on the platform who witnessed it. Enjoy your day.

Nippy - Hi

June - Let us know how Ash gets on with his first puppy class - I hope its fun.

Malka - Morning, I hope you have a nice relaxing day.

See you all later.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-02-2013, 10:20 AM
'morning Lynn and all of you out there

Sun is out, snow is still around in the fields, but even here it looks like Spring might be comming thank goodness.

Looks like plan A (The good one) is comming together for Gordon now and I hope it all goes well.

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Had a quick browse through last nights sheenanigans with the magic bottle and a straw or two. Sounds like you were all in good spirits in more ways than one.
I had a quick look too but being such a sensitive modest lad I decided it was safer to stay away

Don't know what our latest member (Crystalgirl) will make of it all
Meg
Supervisor

17-02-2013, 10:36 AM
Good morning fellow members after a very frosty start the sun is out and I am hoping everywhere will begin to dry up a little.

I enjoyed reading all the previous posts , you all sound very busy .

I intend to spend some time on the internet today looking for a top to wear at a wedding in April. I have a charcoal grey suite with a long straight skirt which I last wore at my great nephews christening, he is now 14 and I am delighted to find it still fits perfectly

Enjoy your day everyone
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2013, 10:38 AM
Tawneywolf you have made me smile remembering my father (now dead). Something he used to say to me during the height of the popularity of the 'mini' if I appeared in a new dress ...

'Couldn't you afford to buy the rest of that dress?'
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

17-02-2013, 11:06 AM
Morning all, its sunny but cold here today, hope everyone is doing Ok, have a good one folks xx
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2013, 11:08 AM
Morning all

Beautiful morning here,frosty to start but blue sky and the sun is shining now

Lamb is cooking,all veggies prepared,washing on the line and 2nd load in the machine

Hopefully going to have a relaxing afternoon

Have a good day all x
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >