View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
alys
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-02-2013, 12:42 PM
My dogs love Natural Instinct,apart from the duck variety.
bint
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-02-2013, 09:56 AM
Originally Posted by Toby2 View Post
That's what I've found. My lot absolutely hoover up the MVM plus home-prepped veg and some bones, but when I gave the NI stuff, no matter how hungry they were, they just walked off.

I found out about MVM on here, and I have to say that not only is the food good and of an amazing quality, the prices are excellent, and the people couldn't be lovelier
Can I ask how MVM compares with DAF? Used to order from them but one of my dogs wasn't too keen so I tried natural Instinct but it works out expensive to feed my big dogs.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2013, 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by bint View Post
Can I ask how MVM compares with DAF? Used to order from them but one of my dogs wasn't too keen so I tried natural Instinct but it works out expensive to feed my big dogs.
i prefer the MVM quality to DAF. its miles better quality, cheaper, and to be honest my dogs decided which they preferred.. never had an issue with any flavour from MVM, yet i had a whole order from DAF that my dogs wouldnt touch.
bint
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-02-2013, 09:30 AM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
i prefer the MVM quality to DAF. its miles better quality, cheaper, and to be honest my dogs decided which they preferred.. never had an issue with any flavour from MVM, yet i had a whole order from DAF that my dogs wouldnt touch.
Thank you
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2