View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2013, 09:41 AM
Malka sorry your still poorly. (((hugs))). Please take care of yourself and I really hope your better soon.

H, no the boots won't be any good to protect the carpal pads, sorry I had missed the word Carpal . Perhaps give her a day of rest today as you don't want to make them worse.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2013, 09:45 AM
Morning Helena, Morning all

Cold here with a frost but lovely and bright
Washing is on the line,turkey in the oven,all veggies done, and dogs have been out
Time for a coffee
Nice to be back in a routine now after Xmas,Lizzie's b/f took her out yesterday for lunch and brought her six beautiful red roses

Malka Hope you feel well soon,

TW Glad to hear Sasha is doing ok and the rest of the gang

Nippy congrats to your daughter

Jenny hope rucksack feels better soon,

Bev,pleased to hear everything is ok with Kyiro and your doors and windows have been fitted

Helena hope Zena's pads heal quickly,

Sorry if I have forgotton anyone,

Have a good day all x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-01-2013, 09:47 AM
Morning Helena. Morning everyone.

(((Hugs))) to Kyiro and Zena with their poorly paws.
The windows sound fab Bev you will love those french doors if we get a nice hot summer.
Glad to hear Dave has found something that might ease your worries Helena.
Keep warm Harvey.
Sorry to hear Rucksack still has tummy troubles Jenny.
Enjoy lunch Jenny and don't work to hard.
June glad to hear Sasha is doing well still and long may it continue and it must be frustrating not knowing who is doing the cow pat poo.
I am probably way off the mark here but I wondered if the reason why Cariad was taking so long to wean them was she knew something was not right.
I ma not surprised you have a cold all the stress you have been under and still are take care of yourself.
Chris I hope you get your dilemma sorted.

Well I had a bit of lie-in this morning and we are not long back from a nice walk.
When we were nearing home the sun was shining but it has now disappeared but it has warmed up so something to be grateful for it was freezing earlier.
No snow and no frost and hopefully it will stay that way.
We may do some furniture rearranging later.
Dillon is being a bit naughty at the moment so I had better go rescue Gorden.
Enjoy your Sunday all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-01-2013, 10:03 AM
(((Hugs))) Malka hoping you feel better soon.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2013, 10:17 AM
Morning everyone

No snow Helen? Better not tell Carys - she's as excited about it as she was about Christmas.

That's great news about the premium bonds. We have some and so does Carys. I was going to get some for Michael but not sure it's worth it. In five years we have received nothing!

Poor Kyiro, that must be sore for him.

Poor Rucksack too - I hope he feels better soon.

I wondered if you'd have a sore head today Nippy. I'm glad you had a good time.

I hope you manage to sort out getting Gary to the doctor Chris.

I hope you have an easy day with the babies today June. Take it easy with that cold.

You too Malka, sorry you are unwell.

I hope everyone has a good Sunday.
x
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2013, 10:33 AM
Phew! Panic over.

Turns out the flu is a sore throat. Bad enough, but, apparently, not bad enough for me to go over.

If the snow comes and goes (or preferably never comes at all), I'm going over at the end of the week anyway.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2013, 10:41 AM
Morning all. Sorry to hear you are not feeling 100% Malka.
I fee like death warmed up today having had just about 2hrs sleep on account of a stupid, very small, hard lump that came up on the palm of my right hand yesterday evening. Excruciatingly painful pain extending right up into my little and next finger. I was smothering it in brufen gel inside a thin plastic glove. Then ended up necking the brufen and clutching a bag of frozen spinach.

Geezus I can't believe something so small could cause such pain. Even the lightest brush over it feels like someone is grinding a lighted cigarette into my palm! whole palm swelled up hard looking like it had been inflated.

I thought maybe burst blood vessel at first (had one of those on a foot once but the pain did not extend beyond the site of it). Then wondered if it was some sort of contracture/muscle/thingie (I have been doing a LOT of repetitive computer work recently).

Everyone I've showed this morning says SPIDER BITE get up the hosp!

I ain't going to sit in that General Hospital for a day to have them spit and rub on it! But I will get myself to a doctor first thing in the morning. I really wish it wasn't Sunday!

It's very dark red now and seems to have two smaller lumps beneath it - whole thing isn't more than a few millimetres across.

Gawd. Hope everyone has a better day than this!
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-01-2013, 10:54 AM
Morning everyone
Poorly people and dogs recover soon (paws colds and what ever else ails)
Didn't get a catch up yesterday as oh arrived home early (had a crxp week (that's another story )
Dogs stormed in like a S.W.A.T.team one look at munsters and the who,s been sleeping in my bed look ?
They did smell lovely all earthy and peaty
Snow here the sky,s heavy so more to come I think
Dogs do not want to venture out (quick p in back in we're not staying out in that white stuff)
Loads of dirty washing to do as oh away tomorrow again
Ahhhhhh
Hopefully catch up on all the chat later
Have a great day all stay safe xxxxxxx
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-01-2013, 12:02 PM
Good morning fellow members sunny but very cold here today.

I was up most of the night with tummy ache and was scared I had picked up Noro Virus in the hospital on Thursday. I have had some porridge but still feel pretty fragile.

Oh well the ironing awaits so better get it out of the way.

Enjoy your day everyone..
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2013, 01:09 PM
OMG so many of you unwell This time of the year is not good for illnesses and there are still so many things going round. I hope you all feel better very soon

Tangutica, I too think that maybe you should brave it up to A&E. For goodness sake keep make sure you don't develop more lumps or the redness spreads - if it does you must go straight to jail ... sorry I mean A&E.

No sign of any snow here and the sky at present is blue with some white fluffy clouds and dare I say the magic word ... SUN

Rucksack has kept his breakfast inside him which is a relief, but Flash brought his up. I think though in Flalsh's case its due to the fact he went and had a massive drink of water before racing around with his brother Both seem fine and I took them on a gentle walk (on lead) avoiding all the grass verges where the 'poo lorry' has been pumping out all of the blocked drains here after the flooding. I'm beginning to suspect that the upset tummy could be due to the traces of sewage that must still be on the roads here. I followed this lorry into our road the other day, at least the driver has a sense of humour .... which I haven't

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »